276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Molly Dolly My First Doll's Pushchair - Collapsible Toy Pram For Girls

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The latest addition to Silver Cross’s line of super-convenient and high-end strollers is the Reef. Released at the same time as the slightly more compact and economical Dune, this stroller delivers superior convenience as well as safety features to put any new parent’s mind at ease. Apart from having to attach the wheels, which takes less than a minute to do, the Reef comes ready to use straight out of the box. The theme is love at first sight here, people! Dolly and Carl met outside the Wishy Washy Laundromat in Nashville, Tennessee when she was 18 and he was 21. And because these two are quite possibly the only ones who could get me to believe in fate, *of course* it just so happened it was the singer's first day in the city (she had just moved from her native Sevierville, Tennessee to pursue singing). If you want to keep active, the Thule Urban Glide 2 is the perfect option. It’s not cheap, but the top quality materials both look and feel suitably high-end, and the large, swivelling front wheel and two 16-inch rear wheels offer exceptional suspension, even on uneven terrain.

The award-winning Ocarro pushchair from Mamas & Papas is the cream of the crop, and you only need to take it out of the box to realise what a high-class, high-quality product it is. To justify its higher price tag, this “Ferrari of strollers” – while heavier than others – has an incredibly durable and sturdy design and folds down surprisingly compactly. Perhaps the handiest stroller we’ve ever come across, the Doona Infant Car Seat & Stroller looks like a car seat, feels like a car seat, weighs as much as a car seat, and basically, is a car seat. Fold the wheels down, however, and it transforms into a superb little stroller in seconds. The singer then showcased framed side-by-side shots of the original cover and her 2021 recreation. "In the first one, I was kind of a little butterball," she said. "Well, I'm string cheese now. But he'll probably think I'm cream cheese, I hope." Obsessed! November 2021 The Lift has gone through testing to confirm engineering calculations and has been tested to failure. The root cause of the failure has been analyzed and the design has been changed to improve capacity. The failure point on the lift exceeds the rating of the lift and an unpublished service factor has been established. It is not published for consumer evaluation as that could be construed as an endorsement for additional capacity on the lift.Most of the above types of strollers also come in double versions that can accommodate two children at once, and anyone with three young children will be pleased to note that triple strollers are also available. What features should I look for in a good stroller? I've always respected and appreciated that in him and I've always tried to keep him out of the limelight as much as I can. He said, 'I didn't choose this world, I chose you, and you chose that world. But we can keep our lives separate and together.' And we do and we have. We've been together 56 years, married 54," Dolly concluded. IDK about you, but I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, she's doing something right here! July 2021 Key specs – Ages : Birth to 22kg; Weight : 13.4kg; Dimensions : 131 x 100.5 x 56cm (HLW, open), 105 x 47.5 x 56cm (HLW, folded, frame only) We found that it felt a tad heavier than its 5.9kg weight when folded, due perhaps to its sturdy frame, but it’s nothing you can’t lift with one hand while the baby is in the other. It’s available in an array of styles and colours and comes with a fully retractable anti-UV rain hood (with UPF 50+protection).

While a bit bigger than some of the other strollers on this list, this is a great overall starter travel system – complete with carrycot – that can be used straight out of the hospital with the included adaptors. This lightweight stroller is a full-size option, although you would think otherwise when you see how small it is when folded. It even stands up on its own when folded to save you having to bend down to lift it. Its no-puncture tyres are suitable for use on all types of terrain, whether you want to go for a country jog or a city stroll, and the brake pedal is easy to engage, yet far enough from your stride that you won’t accidentally step on it.When speaking with Good Housekeeping, Dolly confessed that part of the reason she stopped touring was actually because of Carl! "I don't tour anymore," she began with a laugh. "I’ve got so many business things I'm doing. And my husband and I are getting older—he’s a little older than I am—and I kind of need to be with him." Plus, when it comes to touring, the celeb dished that it demands a lot of time: "You got to be committed to that," she said before adding, "I did that all my life." Key specs – Ages : Birth to 22kg; Weight : 11.8-14kg; Dimensions : 92-116 x 110 x 60cm (HLW, open), 75 x 42 x 62cm (HLW, folded)

Country music legend Dolly Parton and her husband Carl Thomas Dean have been together for over a whopping 50+ years, and if that news doesn't make you believe in love then I simply don't know what will! As not all strollers come with the above features, you will have to specifically make sure that the stroller you’re eyeing up includes the ones you’re particularly interested in. You will be hard-pressed to find a lighter stroller than the Didofy Aster. This amazingly lightweight stroller weighs just over 6kg, is super easy to fold and unfold with just one hand at the press of a button, is sturdy for its size and weight and becomes a little bundle when folded down.It can be folded down with just one hand if you’ve got the other full (which, as a parent, you most likely will), and the adjustable ergonomic handlebar is a boon. Also in honor of the special day, Carl released his first public statement (!!) about their 'ship: "My first thought was, 'I'm gonna marry that girl. My second thought was, 'Lord she's good lookin'.' And that was the day my life began. I wouldn't trade the last 50 years for nothing on this earth." October 2020 Key specs – Ages : Birth to 15kg; Weight : 10.4kg (pushchair), 4.9kg (carrycot); Dimensions : 95 x 88 x 56cm (HLW, open), 36 x 70 x 56cm (HLW, folded) Did your little ones fall in love with one of the books, puzzles, toys or games from this year's show? Well, don't worry, we've got the complete list of featured toys and where you can get them.

Foot rests can help avoid flailing little dangly legs and ensure that your toddler is comfortable and safe in their seat. While most footrests are built in, some are adjustable and others are removable. Same industrial rubber as the dolly on the top of the lift that makes it unbeatable in terms of elasticity and resistance to aging. The bike is very secure on the rails of the lift, so it will not slide. Connect N’ Roll Dollies are a versatile product which allows you to create a dolly, where parts can be linked together to create the correct sized and shaped dolly suitable for your business. Jogging stroller : For active parents, a jogging stroller, with its durable wheels and suspension, will keep the baby comfortable and make your jog, run or stroll effortless.Rain covers can keep the rain and cold out and are an important feature to have on a stroller, especially if you live in the UK. Most strollers come with rain canopies, but an extra waterproof and windproof full rain cover is always a great extra to have. Key specs – Ages : Birth to 22kg; Weight : 13.7kg; Dimensions : 101 x 101 x 59cm (HLW, open), 40 x 78 x 59cm (HLW, folded)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment