276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PME Candy Buttons Pink 340 g

£7.84£15.68Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Can you get a more classic pairing? The quintessentially British duo of strawberries and cream have found their way into our delectable creamy-but-tangy chocolate puddles. If you’re looking for more healthier chocolate treats, you have to try these Peanut Butter Cups, 3-Ingredient Fat Bombs, and Chocolate Caramel Puffed Rice Bars! Next Working Day Delivery is NOT available for delivery in the Scottish Highlands or any Off-Shore postcodes i.e Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight. PLEASE NOTE: During warm/hot weather there is a high probability the buttons could melt in the post. Please put in the fridge to reset and re-melt to use as usual. Some separation of powder and butter or discolouring may occur, but the properties will not be affected. We regret that no compensation can be provided for meltable products. PINK SUN Unsweetened Chocolate Buttons are milled and tempered in Peru by our partner who is committed to creating a positive impact on cacao farming communities. They build strong bonds with farmers and their families while promoting environmentally sustainable practices and are part of the authorised economic operator programme in Peru.

Using chocolate chips instead of a chocolate bar: Chocolate chips often contain stabilizers like lecithin to help them maintain their shape, which can affect how they melt. Ideally, use high-quality chocolate chips and monitor them closely as you melt them. The basic recipe for homemade chocolate buttons is just two ingredients. Then you can add your favorite toppings. This recipe can be as simple or elaborate as you like. Indulge your sweet cravings with our delightful Choc Buttons – these delectable chocolate buttons boast a charming pink coating that adds a pop of color and flavor to any occasion. Whether you’re a passionate baker or looking for the perfect party treat, these Choc Buttons are your go-to choice. Each bite is a symphony of rich, creamy chocolate enveloped in a luscious pink shell, creating a harmonious blend of textures and tastes that will tantalize your taste buds. Dried Rose Petals: A slightly luxurious topping that adds a floral and subtly sweet flavor to the chocolate buttons.

Customizable. There are so many topping options for these homemade chocolate buttons. I’ve shared my favorites below! Personalize them with your giftee’s favorite flavors and make their day! Perfect for cake decorations, these Choc Buttons can transform your baked creations into works of art, elevating the visual appeal of your cakes, cupcakes, and desserts. The vibrant pink hue lends a touch of elegance and whimsy, making them ideal for birthdays, baby showers, weddings, and more. Sprinkle them on top of frosting or arrange them in creative patterns to bring your confections to life. Coconut Oil: Provides a silky smooth melted chocolate with a glossy lusciousness. But it is entirely optional. Flavor Variations: For a twist on flavor, how about adding a few drops of oil-based flavoring (or food-grade essential oils) to your melted chocolate? The flavorings must be oil-based, or the chocolate will seize and turn lumpy. Some examples of oil-based flavors are mint, orange, hazelnut, and ginger, to name a few. Hu’s Simple Dark Chocolate is also vegan, gluten-free, and paleo-approved for those following special diets.

Our luxurious white chocolate has a whopping 36% cocoa butter, which lends it delicate cocoa flavours and gives the chocolate a satisfyingly smooth melt. The full cream milk adds a decadent richness which is then cut through by the freeze-dried, all natural strawberry powder. Pink lollies are a popular choice for baby showers and gender reveal parties, or at birthday parties for anyone who loves the colour pink. Bee Pollen: Not only does bee pollen bring a slightly sweet taste to the chocolate buttons, but it adds a satisfying crunch. I also love the vibrant gold color, which adds even more festive golden sparkle. *Omit bee pollen if veganPlease Note: Customised or personalised items are excluded from the regulations and cannot be returned. Due to food safety concerns, ready-made cakes are not subject to return unless considered faulty or not fit for purpose. Dark Chocolate: While I’m using quality dark chocolate, you could use milk or white chocolate if you prefer. Since chocolate is the main ingredient in this recipe, the quality of the chocolate is essential for flavor and its ability to melt smoothly. Not just limited to decorating cakes, these versatile Choc Buttons are also a hit as party treats. Whether you’re hosting a children’s birthday party or a sophisticated soirée, they are a crowd-pleaser for all ages. Their small, bite-sized format makes them easy to serve and share, ensuring that everyone can enjoy a sweet moment of indulgence. We don’t use anything artificial in our chocolates, ever. After one taste of these vibrant, tangy treats you’ll understand why we don’t need to - nature gives us all we need to create flavourful, luxury chocolate. Hu vow never to use any unnecessary and scarily named ingredients. So, you can rest assured you’re eating natural real food. I mean, just take a look at the simple list of ingredients:

Using a teaspoon, pour the chocolate onto a prepared baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Then use the bottom of the spoon to thin out the chocolate spreading it into rounds. Then, add your toppings. Set to one side to firm up. Stored in an airtight sealed container at room temperature, these homemade chocolate buttons will stay perfectly fresh for up to 3-4 days. Unsweetened Dried Fruit: My favorite fruity fix is cranberries, apricots, and raisins. They glisten on top of the buttons beautifully – perfect during the festive season.Portion Controlled. These little chocolate buttons are the perfect size to satisfy a chocolate craving without over-indulging. Win! I like to vary the toppings on each button. Some have just one topping, some two, and some have them all. That way, you can never get bored with a batch. However, use what you love. And, perhaps more importantly, use what you have in the pantry. Use one or all of these toppings – it’s totally up to you. Tip: If you are in a hurry or the room temperature is too warm in hot weather, place them in the fridge to set.

Tip: If you want perfectly round chocolate buttons, you can use a silicone mold instead of going freehand. Thinking of making this recipe? Share your thoughts in the comment section and provide a star rating! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I always LOVE hearing from you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment