276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pop-Tarts, Breakfast Toaster Pastries, Frosted Crisp Apple, Good Source of 3 B Vitamins, 13.5oz Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Roll pie crust into a rectangle. Cut the rectangle into 6 equal rectangles, to form the pop-tart crust. Repeat with second crust. The ultimate fall breakfast treat, apple butter pop tarts use a simple pie crust recipe filled with a brown sugar apple butter filling and topped with apple glaze! If I had a bakery, these homemade apple cinnamon pop tarts would definitely be on the menu. Cinnamon Apple Pie Filling Tart apples like Fuji or Granny Smith work the best. At the end of the day, you could use any variety or even mix and match a couple different kinds. Storing Leftovers for Later Powdered sugar - The base of the frosting. Sift it ahead of time if you want super silky smooth frosting.

Using a wooden spoon, mix cold water 1 tablespoon at a time until it begins to form together into a ball (3 were fine for me). Roll dough onto a flat, floured surface and finish mixing with your hands until it forms one ball.There’s no better combination to have inside a homemade pop tart! Apples and cinnamon with a tiny sprinkle of brown sugar all wrapped inside a fresh pastry .

I first made Homemade Pop-Tarts a few months ago with classic flavors such as Strawberry, Brown Sugar & Cinnamon and Chocolate Fudge. The response was huge! Bold Bakers around the world sent me their photos within hours. That makes me really happy to see and that’s the goal of my recipes.Then we roll out the dough and cut it into cute little squares. Starting to look like pop tarts, right!? Add a couple tablespoons of filling, but be careful not to overfill or else it may seep through while baking! Mix your flour, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl, and then toss in your chilled, cubed vegan butter. These Pop tarts have a softer and more buttery crust than a lot of similar pastries, such as dessert hand pies or tarts, and I think they are so delicious. Apple tarts are hand held pastries that are often served for breakfast or dessert. Thin slices of raw apple are placed right on top of the dough and baked to perfection in their most natural state.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment