276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bemis 7210ART000 Chester STAY TIGHT Toilet Seat - White, 3.0 cm*43.3 cm*36.7 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thanks to the Ultra-Fix fixing system, the Bemis 4403 Silentium toilet seat will always stay tight in place and allows for easy installation.

The Venezia STA-TITE® Silentium® is a long-lasting, Durolux thermoset plastic seat, designed for universal pans in Commercial and Residential applications. This seat closes slowly, preventing slamming and pinched fingers. This seat features STA-TITE®: the patented fixing system that always stays tight and takes the guesswork out of installation. The lower portion of the nut shears off when the proper tightness is reached, so it is always perfectly tight. Great service , delivery efficient, as was all communication throughout. Will definitely use plumb world again. Found this unique design and saw immediate cleaning benefits. Fits perfectly, very stable with torque fasteners. Highly recommended The WC in our en suite was an odd shape and the existing seat was the wrong size. This fits perfectly and was simple to install. Full marks to Plumbworld for excellent service and fast delivery Love the way it opens and closes-smooth,gentle, virtually noise free.Looks and feels like a quality product and performs exactly as the supplier claimed and indeed how one would want it to.

There is nothing worse than disturbing the peace by accidentally slamming your toilet seat, that’s why the Bemis 4403 Silentium toilet seat has been designed with a soft close hinge which allows you to close your lid without any startling loud noises! NOT WITH Sta-tite.These are fantastic and don’t move at all. This is my 2nd one, I don’t see me using any any other brand. Awesome As it said on the box best seat in the house just moved to a new home with no soft closure toilet seat which is really annoying when your used to one easy to fit glad we got it . Good item. I'm a 75 year old lady and found this seat very easy to fit. It looks and feels so much better than my old one. The slow-close feature works very well.

The seat shape shown is a generic image for illustration purpose only - This is not the shape of this seat. The soft close hinges are plated in a polished chrome which will match perfectly with other chrome fittings and accessories. Other than adding to the aesthetics, they also adjust to your pan to give you the perfect fit. Finished in a classic white, this toilet seat will blend in perfectly with your sanitaryware, keeping things neat and consistent in your bathroom. The seat has been made from American Innova Generation XXI moulded wood, giving you a strong and durable toilet seat which features a stylish thin profile.

It was actually better quality than I was expecting it to be as it is hard to judge a product when you havent actually seen it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment