276°
Posted 20 hours ago

One Call Away

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Emily Goodwin writes some of my favourite kinds of contemporary romance books. With the current trend of enemies to lover books, it's refreshing to read about two people that actually like each other. People that may not say or do the right thing every time, but really want to get it right. From late-night conversations to spontaneous adventures, my one-call-away friend is the partner in crime who turns ordinary moments into extraordinary memories. He simply nodded, and Kara closed the door, walking over to the table to open the envelope. "What is it?" Alex asked, standing up. "Anything inside?"

Through shared adventures and unforgettable escapades, my one-call-away friend co-authors my most cherished stories and memories. Always running, the past has never had a chance to catch up to Chase. But there's a first time for everything. Through shared silence and comfortable pauses, my one-call-away friend speaks volumes with their understanding and unwavering presence. Distance may separate us physically, but my one-call-away friend wraps me in a virtual hug, reminding me that true friendship knows no bounds. When the world feels heavy, my one call-away friend becomes the light-hearted jester, lifting my spirits and reminding me to find joy in the little things.Both men are so naturally giving that they can't help but to be drawn to one another. I love how Noah brings Oren to the LGBTQ clinic where we run into Ash, Drew, and a couple of our old friends. One Call Away is the confidential helpline for the Gypsy, Roma and Traveller community (Image: One Call Away) When I stumble and fall, my one-call-away friend becomes the safety net that catches me, reminding me to rise and try again. I’m addicted to Emily Goodwin’s words and One Call Away had me on a reading high. It was tender, steamy and full of raw emotion. The characters were flawed and real, and their story held my attention and had a choke-hold on my heart.

This is a beautiful love story between two people that are not a good match on paper but they somehow fit. I loved both characters very much. I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a wonderfully written life's memoir that is contemporary and totally genuine in nature. For years he'd believe that he'll spent the rest of his life alone and lonely. But then by one call from a stranger on his radio show, he start to 'feel' again... Like a handwritten letter in a digital world, my one-call-away friend’s words carry authenticity and depth that touch my soul. I love the way Felice wrote the story . Oren was so afraid to come out to his family and feel the rejection that he just couldn't do it . Noah was such a help to him from the very beginning that you can tell when Oren starts to live again . Noah introduces Oren to other happy gay couples so he can see that there really is a no shame because of who he is. Oren's family was wonderful, you can tell from the start that they love their son completely.In the symphony of life, my one-call-away friend is the melody that harmonizes perfectly with mine, creating a beautiful and unforgettable composition.

From shared secrets to heartfelt advice, my one-call-away friend is the confidant who holds my trust with unwavering loyalty. Like a handwritten letter sealed with love, my one-call-away friend’s words carry the weight of our bond and leave a lasting impression on my soul.

Oren always knew he was different, but being raised by a very religious orthodox Jewish family, he repressed his feelings. Not wanting to shame or disappoint them. His biggesr fear is losing their love. He did however leave his oppressive and strict community in search of a freer life.... Even after leaving, he still hiding his true self and living a life in anguish. All he does is focus on his career and put everyone else's needs before his own. Then one call to Noah has him questioning everything..... I loved everything about Oren. He is just a wonderful human being! My heart hurt for him. I loved his interaction with his family. I felt how much he truly loved them. In a chaotic world, my one-call-away friend is my sanctuary, a safe haven where vulnerability is celebrated, and judgment is nonexistent. I also snorted at the crazy vicious behavior of Oren's colleague Harlan, who was a lawsuit waiting to happen. Which is hilarious considering Harlan's a lawyer, a very bad lawyer, but still. It's difficult to critique someone's memoir. I appreciate her opening up and sharing her story, and I was surprised to be surprised by various events in Brenda's life. I didn't love the language she used at certain points (I'm sensitive to "Christian-ese") but the sentiment I can relate to in many ways. I definitely cried at various times throughout the story, as I felt I had connected with her and it brought certain parts of my own story to the surface.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment