276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Through His Eyes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Through His Eyes is a collection of quotes and poetry. A book that will show you what True Love is all about, something that is very rare these days. It is about the language of love that should never die in our lives. Love that will ignite a flame in your heart and keep you warm throughout your life. Details e-book Through His Eyes One day she goes to her brothers tattoo shop where she meets the new tattoo artist Lachlan a 27 yr old hottie who is way to young and way to forward for our insecure heroine. But he is willing to fight with her and for her and her daughter.

What you you need to know: This is a stand-alone single mom romance with an age gap. There’s a sexy, bearded, Irish, tattoo artist, and it is dedicated to all of the women who have never been told YOU. ARE. ENOUGH. The laughter, the tears, the frustration and the swoons were all kinds of real in this baby and I’m really wishing that there were more words to read because I NEED more of Quinn, Lachlan, Kinsley and their crazy wonderful friends!

Although the first chapter was quite clichéd (as Quinn said herself) the plot definitely develops. There was a lot of humor and steamy moments - but despite the lightness, there was lots of depth too! 💪 I didn't think Nikki could write a more perfect male character than Killian. But once again, Nikki has proved she can and will. Lachlan is the man every woman deserves and should have. That Irish hunk, with his patiences of a saint and heart of gold, was everything Quinn needed. He showed her that one man's trash, is another man's treasure. It all depends on how that person sees. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. Finished this book yesterday and I am STILL experiencing its telling. One word to describe this story would be “YUM”. Of course I can’t just leave it at one word so let me tell you more. Lol. The love in this book…could Lachlan be any sweeter? Holy hotness! His love not only for Quinn but for her daughter too, I am not sure which made me swoon more. And the updates…the UPDATES… for all the Imperfection Love series gang!! It is very hard to let go of bond you form with each and every one of these characters. h just came off of an abusive relationship so she pushes the H a lot. also she's older than him which is also another reason why h pushes the H away.

These two together were sexy as hell, they were sweet and I couldn't help but fall in love with them. I loved Lachlan so much and loved how he was with Quinn... Please be aware that the delivery time frame may vary according to the area of delivery - the approximate delivery time is usually between 1-2 business days. Add to that her dark, soulful eyes, pouty lips, and a body covered in gorgeous art, and I knew I needed to make her mine.Lachlan was sweet, he was kind, he was loving, but he had a dominant side that I drooled over. He was young too, but it seemed as though he was probably more mature than most his age. Another plus in my books. Lachlan is such a swoony hero, wise beyond his years with a big heart, and a man who goes after what he wants. And he wants Quinn. We’ve gotten to know Quinn a little bit from her brothers' books, but little did we know what an emotionally abusive marriage she was in or what it’s done to her image of herself. Gone is the strong, confident woman, leaving behind insecurities and low self-esteem. But Lachlan somehow has a way of looking at Quinn and seeing not only the woman she used to be but the woman she can become.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment