276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Killer Vacation

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Taylor is the most immature main character I've encountered lately. She's naive, childish, and if I was the parent of one of her students, I'd be very concerned about my child's safety and mental state. I s2g if Jessa Kane actually sat down and tried to write a full-length book - it would be this, this quote literally confirms Misha's theory of JK being TB for me 🤣

Myles has a dirty mouth and thoughts on him, which is very typical for the types of hero’s Tessa Bailey writes. We like that. From the very first moment we meet him, we get a graphic idea of what we're getting ourselves into.An all-new, spicy murder mystery from Tessa Bailey, #1 New York Times bestselling author of It Happened One Summer ... ps - idk who told this man he has heartburn, sweetheart I think your heart burned near Taylor because of love, not INDIGESTION put those antacids away!!! 😭

He's known her for five minutes at this point. And I'm not even kidding. This isn't a joke. Literally five minutes. Are allosexuals okay???? He doesn't even know her goddamn name????? Myles, though. He was… too much. His whole personality was growling and taking antacids (🤔) and manhandling Taylor. He was less like a human person and more like a caricature. It made the book really hard to get through, honestly.

Multibuys

Don’t think about how satisfying it would be. Don’t think about looking her in the eye when I come and knowing it serves a purpose beyond physical pleasure. Don’t think of her wrapping her thighs tighter, tilting her hips and praising me for my healthy swimmers. Like all Tessa Bailey heroes, Myles pretty much wants to wrap Taylor in bubble wrap and keep her away from any danger. Little does he know - but soon does he find out, lol - that Taylor has no intention of staying safely at home and enjoying her vacation. No, she’s gotten a taste of what it feels like to be brave, and she’s ready to solve this murder! when i started adding popular books to my tbr - i put basically half of (the evil side of) tessa bailey's collection on my library request list. i regret this everyday. On a hunch, I'd go with no, but I'm a practical person who's also a closeted dreamer, and I like to think we're all redeemable, somehow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment