276°
Posted 20 hours ago

6 Rolls - SPORTTAPE Sock Tape - White - 1.9cm x 20m | PVC Football, Soccer & Rugby Boot Tape - Best for Keeping Up Socks, Shin Pads, Shin Guard Tape | Securing Lifting Blocks & Ear Tape

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Peter twisted the floor, tried to speak through his tight gag but all that came out were muffled murmurs. When he finally realized that he was totally helpless, Peter shot a pleading look at his two brothers. Since Jordan was my best friend, I decided to tell him the truth about our tying games. He said it was great and that he would love to be tied up and gagged with me and Thomas. So I said to Jordan that he could visit me next weekend. Mom and Dad will be very busy, so no one would bother us. Although I fought like crazy, Thomas was the first to break free. He got out of bed, took off the Spiderman mask, and peeled the tape off his mouth. Then he approached me and started to free me. Although they are both elastic compression bandages, COHESIVE and EAB serve 2 very different purposes and have very different properties.

I tried to stand up and jump towards the exit, but I couldn't see so every time I managed to stand up I fell to the ground. After ten minutes or so, I stopped fighting, I was covered in sweat and totally exhausted. A couple of seconds later, I heard footsteps and then Thomas's voice.

SOCK TAPE FEATURES

I wish I didn't have my mouth covered, otherwise I would have answered my father. He knew that when there was no answer he would enter the room. He called several more times until he finally came in and found us both bound and gagged. I could see a look of anguish in Thomas's eyes. Thomas wriggled trying to free himself but the tape that was passionate about his wrists was very strong. Mmfpfpfffmmm" Thomas growled and directed his gaze towards the two rolls of duct tape that were on the floor and then looked at me.

One more thing, Thomas," said Dad, taking a handkerchief and covering Thomas's eyes. Then he took a pair of headphones and put them on his ears.

PST Goalkeeper

Dad's knots were really tight and I realized that it was impossible to escape. When he covered my hands with silver tape, he covered my mouth with the microfoam tape, blindfolded me, and put the earphones over my ears.

It was a rainy afternoon. Mom was in the living room playing the piano and Dad was in his room reading a book. Thomas and I were in our room and decided to do something fun so as not to get bored. The outside of COHESIVE BANDAGE is coated with a water-resistant layer which allows it to repel water whilst maintaining it’s breathability. It can be worn safely in wet conditions without losing it’s adherence, but should not be submerged in water for long periods of time as only the outside of the roll is water resistant. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COHESIVE & EAB? I can't seem to say the same about your feet, brother." They seem to be a little sweaty and smell a little bad. I think you will both sleep tied and gagged, that will be the punishment of both of you. Apparently Jordan found it fun to sleep that way, but not me. So I started to protest under my gag. We made a bet and he lost. Although I think he purposely let me win, I found out later when I saw his wide smile under the tape that covered his mouth.COHESIVE BANDAGE contains no glue and is self-adherent. If you carefully remove your cohesive application it can be washed and re-used a handful of times. WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I APPLY COHESIVE TAPE INCORRECTLY? Thomas clasped his hands together as if praying and begged Dad to let us out with our mouths covered. Well, not that Thomas could beg, he was gagged, you understand. Everything was quiet, nobody spoke to us until my friend from school, Jordan, appeared. He was a twelve-year-old boy, red-haired and thin. He wore round glasses and wore a white face mask like mine. You are not the only ones playing tie games." Your father and I also played and Dad always tied us up. In this photo your father was ten and I was eight. Okay, guys." I will not tell mom. But I want you to know that these games can be very dangerous if you are not careful. You could drown if you are gagged. Also you have to be knot experts not to cut someone's blood circulation with the ropes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment