276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OLAPLEX LASHBOND™ BUILDING SERUM Eyelash Enhancer 4.5 mL / .15 fl. oz.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The difference has been so significant, we don’t feel the need to put on full false eyelashes when we go out anymore, and half lashes no longer look out of place. What’s more, we’ve not experienced any irritation from using the Lash Bond every day. In just a short time, we’ve seen a huge improvement in eyelash strength during our Olaplex Lash Bond review. When we brush our fingers through our lashes, we can now feel them when before we couldn’t unless our finger was as close to the lash line as possible. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;

These chains are interwoven and held together by the chemical equivalent of rungs and poles on a ladder, known as disulfide bonds, whose job is to connect two sulfur atoms together.

We’d suspect Olaplex’s LashBond to be one of the more effective ones, but we won’t know until we put it to the test. In particular, the Lash Bond serum formula helps to support and repair the skin barrier at the lash line.

My lashes look longer, are less sparse and are now all a similar length. Basically, I no longer need to apply mascara every day and, if I do, I often wonder why I even bothered. As with the majority of eyelash serums today, the LashBond Building Serum also contains ingredients such as peptides, biotin, panthenol, and vitamins. It’s been four weeks since I first started using LashBond and I am so, so happy with the results. I have just been applying it at night but turns out you can apply it twice a day, so I might start doubling up my dose. Olaplex Lashbond Building Serum: my verdict

What I Like About the Olaplex Lashbond Serum

AB, DD8, DD11, IV, KW1 KW14, PA21 PA40, PH17, PH26, PH30, PH35, PH37,PH39, PH41, PH49, PH50, KW15, KW16, KW17, ZE, HS, PA20, PA41, PA49, PA60, PA75, PA77, PA78, KA27, KA28, PH42, PH44, IV40 The difference has been so significant, we don’t feel the need to put on full false eyelashes when we go out anymore, and half lashes no longer look out of place. What’s more, we’ve not experienced any irritation from using the LashBond every day.

With most serums I’ve tried previously, it’s taken six weeks to see results, so I’m super excited to see how my lashes continue to grow as the weeks go on. More importantly, I’m just buzzing that my eyelashes can actually grow again and that I have an answer as to why other serums stopped working for me. Results may vary. As reported by participants at the conclusion of a 12-week consumer perception clinical study of 33 subjects with 2x daily use. I also think it's worth a try for those who simply want longer lashes. Dr. Reed says lashes are not simply ornamental but that they serve an important function in protecting the eyes. So supporting their growth is valid in a way that goes even beyond aesthetic preferences. To help the process, she says, you can supplement your serum with a nutrient-rich diet and by testing for nutrient deficiencies.

You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. When looking face-on in the mirror, without mascara, we can make out lash hairs when before our eyes looked almost bald, and when we apply mascara the difference is almost staggering. So much so, it doesn’t even look like our eye! We can see small hairs sprouting at the lash line and the lashes at the edges are curling and fanning out like never before.

We also briefly explain how the LashBond serum works but if you want to know more including learning more about the individual ingredients, head over to our Everything you need to know about Olaplex LashBond Building Serum guide. Or read on to discover what we thought of the serum in our Lash Bond review. Shop LashBond In just a short time, we’ve seen a huge improvement in eyelash strength during our Olaplex Lash Bond review. When we brush our fingers through our lashes, we can now feel them when before we couldn’t, unless our finger was as close to the lash line as possible. Olaplex claims that when applied to the lash line twice a day, the serum will sustain the natural growth cycle and lash retention and this will result in conditioned, healthier-looking lashes “in as little as two weeks”. However, this study only tested the product on 33 people – a small sample size that is unlikely to be representative of the different lash hair types. Ophthalmologist tested, Olaplex Lashbond is a vegan and cruelty-free haircare product that contains no prostaglandins, parabens, phosphates or phthalates. This lash serum is suitable for all hair types. Key Benefits A number of Olaplex patents explain that this ingredient works because the two ends of Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate form bonds with the sulfurs in the hair to create an “artificial disulfide bridge”.The stronger the connection between the bonds, the stronger the bond between the protein chains and thus the healthier the hair. In our experience – as you can read in our Olaplex LashBond review – it took just three weeks for us to see a noticeable difference. Olaplex claims its LashBond serum works so well because it contains a combination of “highly-effective” ingredients. These include:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment