276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vitamin B12 1000mcg | Methylcobalamin 400 Easy Swallow Vegan Tablets (12+ Month’s Supply) | High Strength Quality Vitamin B12 | Suitable for Vegetarian (Vitamin B12)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Advice:Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials. It can sometimes be low in people suffering with digestive issues, who may struggle to absorb it effectively, or those following vegan diets, as B12 is mostly found in animal foods.

It is one of the largest and most complicated Vitamins that is only produced by certain probiotic bacterial species. Vitamin B12 deficiency regularly occurs in Vegans and Vegetarians because there is no natural plant based foods for it to be sourced from.As I was experiencing various symptoms of fatigue I thought I'd give B 12 supplements a go and Just vitamins seemed to be one of a very few that do B12 that dissolves under the tongue bypassing the gut, as I have IBS which can stop absorption. Cyanocobalamin is a synthetic form of Vitamin B12 which the body converts into Adenosylcobalamin and Methylcobalamin before it can be used.

Solgar's Methylcobalamin Nuggets are taken sublingually (dissolved under the tongue), which means the B12 bypasses the stomach and is absorbed directly into the blood. If pregnant, breast feeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your Doctor before use. Our Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 1000mcg provide a high strength daily vitamin B12 supplement in a form ready to be used by your body. These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.

Biotin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function and normal energy-yielding metabolism. other) Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).

Since in deficient individuals Vitamin B12 may noticeably increase energy for a longer time during the day it is recommended to take it in the morning after the first meal. British Supplements does not endorse these views, nor should they be regarded as medical advice or health claims. Vitamin B12 is a water soluble vitamin found in many foods and which is essential in assisting many health functions.Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy metabolism, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the normal function of the immune system, and normal psychological function.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment