276°
Posted 20 hours ago

mywallmount Sky Q Wall Mount Bracket for 1TB/2TB TV Box – Complete with Fixings – Vertical or Horizontal – Fits Models ES340, ES240, ES140, 32B0xx, 32B1xx, 32B2XX, 32C0xx, 32C1xx – L22.5xW2xD6cm

£6.24£12.48Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So far that makes a grand total of one request for a wall mounted main Q box across the 3 forums I use (here, Sky's own and Avforums).

Sky Broadband Hub Wall Mount Bracket for WiFi mywallmount Sky Broadband Hub Wall Mount Bracket for WiFi

As for your other questions I doubt anyone on this forum can provide an answer as any given would be pure guesswork. Ultimate Organization: Unleash your living space from the clutches of clutter, with your Sky Q box neatly mounted on the wall. A symphony of sleekness, the Sky Q Box Wall Mount doesn't just hide your device; it enhances it.. Little factors like availability of engineers affect the rollout speed. Sky have said they see 1-2 million Q installs a year being easily achievable. (New & upgrades total). So their supply chain will be designed to match that. Still think though that having option to assign a recording to a user indicated by colour would be an improvement. There is actually more than one solution to placing your Sky Box in very close proximity to your wall-mounted TV, and with a large amount of ease too!The roadmap sets out their plans for Q because it's the product which has scope for major development. As you've been told many,many, many, many times, Sky+HD is pretty much at the limit of the hardware, especially the firmware storage space. I understand as fibre broadband infrastructure gets better that the minis reliability will improve from their current status. You want to hide sky box but still use remote? You’re in the right place to find a practical solution. Wall-mounted TV’s have become the new normal in terms of home installation TV’s. No longer do homes have big, clunky TV sets that require an entire cabinet to be placed on. Now it’s all about sleek wide screens placed flush against the wall for the greatest viewing pleasure. These slim beauties are now also considered to form a large part of the current home décor trend. Trying to get your sky Q box receiver connected to the closest position and without having annoying wires dangling across the wall is still a challenge for many people these days. The good news is that finding a solution to this unsightly wiring problem is not only possible but highly likely and easily affordable too. Where to put Sky Q Box with wall mounted tv You have absolutely no clue how it's portrayed in the public eye because you are only savvy to tiny pieces of info from forum's that you troll all day long. Use of a hard drive is irrelevant to the way the box can be mounted (PCs mount drives at all sorts of angles). It's down to heat dissipation - the box is designed to be used flat only.

Sky Box Wall Mount: Dynas Bracket for Sky Q Box – Dynas Ltd

They do not advise nor mention either lying flat, but without wall mount option I would agree they probably don't think we should. It would have been a bit more accurate to say that the whole point of the Mini was to have it networked to the main Sky Q box. For most people the networking is done easily using wifi. Minis will never have satellite inputs - that goes against the whole design of Q with a central media server. All the solutions above will be suitable if you have a curved TV that is wall-mounted. However, if you’re a crafty person, you might explore using either velcro or cable ties to attach the box into the mount or even into the TV itself. Optimal Functionality: Enjoy complete access to all ports and ensure the longevity of your Sky Q box with proper airflow.You love watching your favourite shows and movies on your Sky Q box. But you hate how it takes up space on your cabinet or table. And you hate how the wires are messy and tangled. And you hate how sometimes your remote or WiFi doesn’t work properly because of the interference from other devices. You wish there was a better way to enjoy your Sky Q box without these hassles. Well, there is. Introducing the Sky Q Box Wall Mount by Dynas. This wall mount is crafted from high-quality mild steel, and durable materials, ensuring both aesthetics and longevity for your device. It lets you mount your Sky Q box behind your TV, freeing up cabinet space and hiding all the messy wires. And it doesn’t affect your remote or WiFi at all, thanks to the Bluetooth technology and the smart design of the wall mount. Can I just divert your attention to satellite TV in general where in some cases a Signal cannot be obtained due to obstructions like trees. Do I hear you slagging that off?????? Elegance Redefined: Elevate your living space with a sophisticated Sky Q box mount that blends seamlessly with your decor. Crafted from premium mild steel, this mount is an epitome of durability and aesthetics. The whole point of Sky Q is that the minis connect by wifi, they are hardly likely to have mini boxes with satellite inputs as that would defeat the whole design of Sky Q. Being able to move them round the house or for some people to be shared with the neighbours I've heard.

Wall mount Sky Q box — Digital Spy Wall mount Sky Q box — Digital Spy

Wireless Freedom: Say goodbye to worries about remote control and WiFi signal strength with Bluetooth technology.You seem to have got entirely the wrong idea about what Sky Q is. Millions of people are happily using it. I am very happy with it and prefer it to Sky+HD.

Wall-mounted TV: Where To Put Sky Box? - Blue Cine Tech Wall-mounted TV: Where To Put Sky Box? - Blue Cine Tech

I'd say a 4tb HDD should have been a strong requirement for the recording/storing of UHD content going forward.As for your other questions, no one knows. I think it's safe to say not in the near future though. If they were to be happening soon, they'd have been on the roadmap published as part of the last financial results. I think with its thin design it could have given wall mount options and indication lights options on top, Can I just compare your beloved Sky+HD for a minute. you say it was rushed to market and has issues because of signal issues with mini's.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment