276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Becoming Molly-Mae

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On 31st December 2021, Tommy surprised his girlfriend Molly-Mae with a trip to New York, USA, sparking a whirlwind of rumours that the professional boxer was gearing up to propose. You guys know that I'm a massive over-sharerer, but in this book I take over sharing to a whole new extreme, I've spoken about things in this book that I have only told close family members and friends.

During a 'Get Ready With Me' video shared on her YouTube channel, Molly-Mae admitted that she and Tommy had tried on engagement rings... albeit, just "for a bit of fun". Molly-Mae shared an adorable post for Tommy's first Father's Day as a dad. The cute snap shows Tommy proudly holding his daughter on the beach, whilst Molly-Mae looks on. Registered office: Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough PE2 6EA and H Bauer Publishing, Company number: LP003328; Molly-Mae was Tommy's number one supporter during his boxing match against YouTuber KSI in October. Molly was in the crowd in Manchester as Tommy won the fight on points. Just days after welcoming their new puppy Mr Chai, Molly-Mae and Tommy released a statement revealing the heartbreaking news that their dog had sadly passed away.After bombshell Maura Higgins entered the villa and appeared to turn Tommy's head, the pair had their first heated argument when Molly-Mae felt Tommy was prioritising Maura over her. As fans of Molly-Mae will know, this isn't her first exciting business venture, with the former Love Island star creating her own fake tan line, Filter, partnering with many brands such as Beauty Works and Look Fantastic and also becoming the Creative Director of fashion brand Pretty Little Thing. It will happen one day, it's something we can look forward to together, so I just wanna leave it for another day. Bauer Media Group consists of : Bauer Consumer Media Ltd, Company number 01176085; Bauer Radio Limited, Company number: 1394141 With the help from his fellow Islanders and BFF Curtis, Tommy asked Molly-Mae to be his girlfriend, writing her a cute little note from Ellie Belly.

Molly-Mae proved she was ever the supportive girlfriend in December, supporting Tommy at one of his boxing fights, which of course he went on to win. Along the way, she shares how she's battled self-doubt and built a happy life, earning success in becoming a creative director, developing her sell-out tanning range, with even bigger things to come.mollymae is no stranger to the limelight, but behind the polished exterior is a young girl with a unique story. It's the Molly not everyone gets to see.⁠ Molly-Mae is no stranger to the limelight, having found fame on TV and online. But behind the polished exterior there is a young girl with a unique story. It's the Molly not everyone gets to see.

Fans were surprised to see that neither Molly-Mae or Tommy had announced any kind of news surrounding an engagement come New Year's Day, however, many eagle-eyed fans are convinced that they have spotted some clues from the influencers.

In ‘Becoming Molly-Mae’, she opens up about how she nurtured creativity from a young age, took ownership of her body image, battled self-doubt and built a happy life. ⁠ She said, "Tommy would literally propose to me tomorrow if I would let him but I keep saying to him, 'No, let's just wait, let's just wait,' because I'm too young. The RRP is the suggested or Recommended Retail Price of a product, set by the publisher or manufacturer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment