276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lacura Snapshot Ready Foundation Primer 30ml

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Lacura Fabulash Lash Primer & Mascara also hits shelves, saving shoppers 87% compared to alternative brands

I’ve tried so many Aldi dupes now and found them to be pretty hit and miss. I wasn’t a fan of their Too Faced mascara dupe, or their take on Benefit’s Hoola bronzer. But their hot cloth cleanser is a great dupe for Liz Earle, and their fragrances are great too - like this Tom Ford inspired scent. More intensive skincare routines are on the rise, with one in five of us increasing the time we spend each day layering on products, per a recent survey. As such, it’s no surprise that 76% of people who bought cleansers, toners and serums last year said that price remains a key factor, when they choose which item to buy. The vitamin E is listed as tocopheryl acetate and is commonly used in skin care as a skin-conditioning agent and antioxidant. It is listed about in the middle of the ingredients, so there may be a reasonable amount that could be effective, but again, difficult to know since it doesn’t list its concentration.Unfortunately I didn’t have any Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer in my cabinet (it ran out some time ago and wasn’t keen to spend the money on another), but it would be interesting to put these on half a face each to see how they performed over the day. I think this one was slightly thinner than the more expensive Smashbox version, but I quite liked that as I don’t like to go too heavy on my face. Missed Out?

EDITOR’S NOTE: We bought this makeup as soon as it was available at our local Aldi. You can read our full review of the Lacura mascara here and our review of the primer here, and our review of the eyeshadow is here. That changed in February of 2022 when Aldi US sold primer, eye shadow, and mascara as limited-time specials. I bought one of each to try at home with my daughter. Here, we’re looking more closely at one of the primers Aldi sold.The serums are intended to give a glowy look to the skin while also providing hydration and colour correction. They come in two shares, Tulip (a soft pink colour) and Peach (a golden shimmer). The Bobbi Brown Face Base in comparison was much creamier and took longer to sink into the skin, which might make some people look nice and glowy, but for me was simply extra shine I didn't want or need. Disclaimers: I paid for these products myself. I have in no way been influenced or paid to endorse these products. All recommendations and opinions are my own. The budget supermarket's Lacura brand has become the go-to destination for all things beauty in recent years, thanks to its wide range of products that are similar to pricier brands. I don’t know if you can see a difference in the photo above, but I don’t notice very much blurring when using this primer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment