276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ladies Who Spank: Six Femdom Spanking Tales by

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Take off your robe, John,” Marrianne said, and stepped up to take it from me. My cheeks clenched involuntarily at the certainty they were under the scrutiny of the two women behind me. With my wrist in her right hand, Doris leaned over to open her bag and extracted a hard wood paddle with two rows of holes down the sides. She brought it up past my face to be certain I saw what was coming next.

I can drive hungry," my Dad informed my Aunt. "But what about your kids, Junior? I bet they want to eat, don't you kids?" My siblings and I gave Dad the "Bambi Eyes". For once they worked. Sometimes they worked, even on Dad. Mom was easier. Evelyn is Marrianne’s younger sister, and apparently she broadcast the news over her extensive network of friends to find a girl or woman who was into spanking male bottoms. By now, I expect half the town is aware of my secret proclivity. Don't you think Geoffrey deserves a bit of freedom now that he's in his forties?" Marie snapped at her one day.Thomas looked over towards the window, trying, but failing, to appear casually interested, face still glowing red. We are Mike. This isn’t for sex. I was talking with your mom. I told her all about your issues and she wasn’t surprised. She said that when you messed up and didn’t meet your commitments she would take down your pants and spank you.” Smart Kid: Stevie schemes to get his dad in trouble with his mum. His ploy works and results in Mom putting Dad over her knee and spanking him with his own slipper. Entrepreneurial Stevie invites his friends to watch the show, whilst hiding in the shrubbery in front of the window.

You're all right," she said brightly, "you're just not the marrying type, that's all. Never have been. I should have spotted it."He softly uttered “I promise to be more respectful . . I . . . I really love, you . . ., and I am really sorry . . . Ma’am.”

Several times during this ordeal, I pleaded with my wife to call a halt, to save me from this punishment. Marrianne continued to work on her blanket, and through my tear-clouded vision I saw no outward indication she was even aware of my presence. You do look rather sore," she said after a few moments, as her hand continued to caress his blazing bottom. "If I did agree to postpone the remainder I would need to be quite sure that you would return." I finally was able to go to bed. I climbed into the crib, and my mother put the side up. I tossed and turned for awhile, aware of the diapers and wondering why they felt so good to me.Debby and I are getting more comfortable in the DWC lifestyle in our house, but except for a small group of like minded friends with whom we get together, no one else really “knows” about my discipline. About two months ago Debby started talking about a new woman in her office named Sandra. She’s just been through a rough divorce and is apparently having a hard time. Debby and Sandra have been having lunch frequently lately. Last week over dinner Debby was talking about Sandra and said “I’ve told her about us”. I asked her what she meant (not thinking) and she informed me that she told Sandra I get spanked for discipline and any time Debby sees fit. I was a little surprised but didn’t think much of it until the next Saturday when Debby told me that she had invited Sandra over for lunch. It is amazing the camaraderie that develops between DWC folks. At Debby’s insistence I invited Don out for a game of golf. We were awkward with each other at first but then soon conversation flowed easily. Even though we didn’t speak of the other day there was an obvious bond between us. Don and I have become good friends and we see them both frequently. Both Don and I know that when the four of us get together we will definitely be getting disciplined but wouldn’t have it another way. True friends like Sandra and Don are hard to find and well worth the “pain” and effort of keeping. Mrs Pike felt a flutter of pride at the base of her throat. Or was it the cheese so late at night? On the pouffe at her feet, Gretchen snorted in her sleep. Even though the spankings I give him are very real and very painful (even to the point of tears), he has told me on many occasions that he appreciates me holding him accountable in this way. He has told me that he feels no resentment for the spanking as it was earned and that he feels a sense of calm and balance afterwards. Side note…after a good spanking…he is a model citizen around here – very eager to please, in a great mood and very productive! Before Thomas realised what was happening, the agony erupted with increased intensity across his bottom and the room filled with screams. Miss Craven sat down with a sparkle in her eye, flushed with excitement and a smile on her face, as she waited for the screaming and writhing to subside.

The next morning, I awoke with the room suffused in light. The windows were open and the curtains were blowing. My wife was sitting cross-legged on the bed watching me intently. She looked so lovely wearing her long string of Indian beads. “I thought I’d let you sleep in so you’d be rested and mindful of why I’m going to spank you. You have not been pitching in with the chores, Carl. What’s the problem?” Stroke two confirmed it had been no mistake - it was even harder. Thomas shrieked in agony and began to struggle. Marrianne accompanied Doris to the door, and after a brief conversation, I heard her leave the house and drive away. When my wife returned to her sewing room, I turned from the corner and was gently trying to rub some distress from my battered bottom. The next day I called the local newspaper with an ad that the ladies had written the previous night. It read,

Early in January, Gretchen got a high temperature. The dog's nose was hot and dry. Each breath seemed more snatched and uncertain. She'd not touched a drop of anything for two days when Mrs Pike wrapped her in a mohair blanket and took her to the vet. Who said he was very sorry, but the kindest thing was to let her go."Let her go?" Mrs Pike repeated numbly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment