276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kill Your Friends

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This book is told from the perspectives of Georgie and Bronwyn, and I honestly have to say I was confused through most of the narrative. At the beginning of each chapter, a method is given how to kill your best friend by an anonymous author. Georgie is an executive who had distanced herself from the group by moving to New York and avoiding social gatherings with the others. You realise that people actually have to live in among all this and that east London is the bill, the tab that these cunts are picking up so that you can live in west London.

Mad, gleeful nastiness | Fiction | The Guardian

He is the author of ten novels and has written for a wide range of publications, including a weekly column for the Scottish Sunday Mail. I love the way Elliott builds her characters and the way she allows us to see inside their heads; learn about their pasts and motivations. How to Kill You Best Friend is a compelling thriller full of secrets, suspense, deadly twists and about-turns which asks: what would you do if you suspected your best friend, the person you cared about the most in the world, was a murderer? at its best along with a casual, welcoming style of writing the book takes us on Meredith’s journey and we find out just what she is capable of to get what she wants! There's an assumption that you know everything about each other, but everyone's keeping secrets, aren't they?For some reason the title and cover made me think this was more chick lit and a light mystery, but that’s not the case. However, the pace and intrigue undoubtedly intensified in the latter half, allowing me to secure this with a four-star rating.

Kill Your Best Friend: The breathtakingly twisty 2022 How to Kill Your Best Friend: The breathtakingly twisty 2022

The protagonist and plot have been compared to American Psycho and been described as "mad, gleeful nastiness". There was so little distinction between the voices of these two characters, I kept having to go back and check if it was Georgie or Bronwyn I was reading.

Scattered around his desk and perched on his shelves are various Star Wars products; little X-Wing fighters, a Millennium Falcon, a big R2D2 that’s actually a phone. This thriller read is told from a dual perspective of two of the three best friends involved, Georgie and Bronwyn, alternating their points of view between each of the chapters. Just remember everyone has different opinions of books so I know other people will really like this book. Here are the frantic couplings of a Sadeian monster, fuelled by all the filth it's possible to shovel into one pair of nostrils and soundtracked by the horribly amplified death rattle of pop music.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment