276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KidKraft My Dream Mansion Wooden Dolls House with Furniture and Accessories Included, 3 Storey Play Set with Lift for 30 cm/12 Inch Dolls, Kids' Toys, 65082

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

jpg","caption":"My Dream Mansion","position":"7","isMain":false,"type":"image","videoUrl":null},{"thumb":"https:\/\/www.

Interactive features include garage doors that open and close and a gliding elevator connecting the second and third floors. We’ve strived to make the site as easy as possible to navigate, but if you still can’t find exactly what you need our team are always happy to help.Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I had brought a plastic Barbie doll house beforehand but I was very disappointed with its cheap quality and the fact that it was not durable which caused it to keep falling apart and yet they are quite expensive so I ditched that as my daughter was not happy with it either and I got this one instead. Certain trous qui auraient dû être aligner ne l'étaient pas (notamment le système de l'ascenseur ou le toit) ce qui rend compliqué l'emboitement de certaines pièces. Ai bordi di alcuni pannelli (solo 2), lo sfondo tendeva a staccarsi, ma con un po' di colla il problema si è risolto facilmente.

data-gallery-role=gallery-placeholder]": { "mage/gallery/gallery": { "mixins":["magnifier/magnify"], "magnifierOpts": {"fullscreenzoom":"20","top":"","left":"","width":"","height":"","eventType":"hover","enabled":false,"mode":"outside"}, "data": [{"thumb":"https:\/\/www. Featuring a range products from Obaby, Ickle Bubba, Babymore, Bizzi Growin, My Babiie, Venicci, Teamson and many more. Almost 50 years ago, KidKraft began with an idea to inspire imaginative play with toys and children’s furniture. Fascinate curious kids with hours of imaginative play with the KidKraft Lola Mansion Dollhouse with EZ Kraft Assembly™!

With an included 13-piece accessory and furniture pack, there’s no end to the imaginative possibilities for 30cm fashion dolls. Okay this is not the proper Barbie doll house but in my opinion and from experience with the proper Barbie doll houses this one is much better and it is still very pink and glam with a working lift. With two moveable staircases that can be clipped onto any floor of the dollhouse and an expansive 42-piece furniture and accessory set, this dollhouse allows kids to create exciting stories as they play with their 12" / 30cm dolls. We are a unique, passionate team of enthusiasts who are well acquainted with our product range to help you find exactly what you’re looking for with our model knowledge. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).Il risultato finale è comunque una casa GRANDE e BELLISSIMA (i colori sono più tenui e delicati rispetto alle foto sul sito, meglio così!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment