276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Elbow Grease Glass Cleaner with Vinegar for Windows and Mirrors, 500 ml - Window Cleaning Equipment (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hall says: "Vinegar is fine in moderation, but it's not the wonder cleaner people make it out to be. Good old soap and water actually does a far better job." One user said: “I moved into my house after the previous people that had lived here over 60 years, the windows were so yellow. Using multi-cyclonic technology to power a vacuum to rival some of the best single purpose vacuum cleaners, the Unico MCV70 vacuums together wet and dry dirt, retaining the smallest particles to leave the air healthier and preventing allergic reactions.

Just had my two story home' windows washed inside and out plus screens. Matt did a great job. He was super fast, very clean, and the windows and screens look beautiful! And his price was by far the most competitive of the quotes I got. Will definitely be using him again!" NOTE: Member service professional information confirmed as described above may change or expire over time; while HomeAdvisor attempts to maintain accurate and up-to-date information, and confirms changes when notified, we cannot guarantee that profile and screening information is accurate. Therefore, we recommend that before working with a service professional you verify that information presented is still current and/or acceptable to you. Clean your windows without extensive scrubbing with this handy device. Running on rechargeable batteries, it can clean all your windows in as little as twenty minutes and is even suitable for tiles, worktops and mirrors. A no-brainer in the cleaning department. Bin Liners Centrefeed Cleaning Chemicals Foils, Clingfilm & Parchment Gloves Hand Towels Toilet Paper Wipes Almost immediately, the post was inundated with hundreds of comments from fellow cleaning enthusiasts.Last night, one concerned user asked a Mrs Hinch cleaning group: “What’s the best thing to clean the outside UPVC windows and doors? Wet the rouge, apply it to the glass with a soft cloth and rub until you can't rub anymore. Then keep on rubbing. Eventually, the scratches will start to disappear. The new Elbow Grease Scrub Mate is soft when wet in warm water and hard when dry. Use soft to get in hard to reach places, clean glasses, scrub pots and pans and remove stubborn dirt & stains easily.

Liberally spray with the cleaning fluid and leave to do its magic, then give it all a good rinse down with the hose. Other cleaning enthusiasts recommended using different products such as a cream cleaner or Elbow Grease. On top of your usual vacuuming and mopping routine you can also do a seasonal Elbow Grease floor clean to oust stains and tarnishing. The ultimate power degreasing properties of the new Elbow Grease® washing up liquid will make washing up a delight in your home. The lemon scent and superb lather makes easy and pleasant work of washing up whilst the bumper 740ml size offers amazing value.Then, take the trays out and pop them in a tray or bag and spray all over. Some people even put them in the bath as there’s more room. Elbow Grease® is the truly fantastic No.1 Degreaser for use all around the home. The ultimate power degreasing properties of this cleaner make it the only cleaner you will ever need. The uses are endless! Intrigued? I’ll get to that in a moment, but before you start, a word of advice. Glass is often the very last thing I’ll do when cleaning a car, and it should be your last task too. It’s bad practice to lean on a car when you’re cleaning it, particularly putting bare hands on paintwork, so whenever I do need to lean on the car for support with my free hand, it’s always against the glass rather than the paintwork. Contains amongst other ingredients: <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Also contains: Perfume, Preservatives: Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment