276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Biffy Bag Pocket Size Disposable Toilet, Classic

£5.5£11.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In our experience, the external bag (which admittedly, was never designed to hold human waste) opens too easily, such as when stored with gear. Still, we've never had an issue with the internal bag or the outer bag–the ones that actually hold waste. Open the liner bag was wide as possible making sure the chemical crystals are at the bottom of the bag. The best bivvy bags in the business will get you further from base camp then you’ve ever explored before and set up in a hurry. When the entire bag weighs so little, the margin for error is closer than ever.

Best Bivvy Bags (2023) - The Broke Backpacker MUST READ • 7 Best Bivvy Bags (2023) - The Broke Backpacker

Overnight testing showed no signs of the dreaded condensation, and I did get rained on heavily. I was impressed with the ability to keep dry inside the Ridge Raider and it is now definitely my choice of best bivvy bag if money is no object. Loss of body heat can lead to hypothermia – a life threatening condition. Foil blankets help to mitigate hypothermia in the following ways:I took my Hilleberg Soulo into the mountains to give it a good test in wind and rain and the weather gods obliged with 60km/h winds and hours of heavy rain

Biffy Bag Reviews - Trailspace

But, to sleep in, it was just fine. It makes a great stealth shelter being only 75cm high, and for once, there were no leaky seams. Not even any condensation due to the wind. I measured gusts of up to 37km/hr but had no concerns in this lil bad boy, as it’s so low profile with a small surface area, this kinda wind was no issue for it at all. It kept me safe and dry, and I found it to be very good at being what it is ~ a very tiny tent. If you like that kinda thing. This made it into our Outdoor 100 for 2022, with our Test Team all impressed by its superb fabric and lightweight qualities.A lil camp using superlight gear; the 'Big 3' tent, sleeping bag and mat all coming in at under 1.5kg! Which is the lightest I've ever tried, but, the mat broke as soon as I lay on it

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment