276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OTE Sports Energy Gels - Energy Gel for Running & Cycling - Hydration Supplement Pack with Carbohydrates and Electrolytes - 56g x 20

£9.475£18.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Balanced Electrolytes: Staying properly hydrated during exercise is crucial. OTE Super Gel is fortified with balanced electrolytes, promoting fluid uptake and helping you maintain optimal hydration levels throughout your workout. By replenishing essential salts lost through sweating, this gel ensures you can perform at your best. As part of the 2022 Runner’s World Sports Nutrition Awards, we enlisted a 200-strong panel of testers – made up of ordinary runners and experts – to slurp and munch their way through a variety of market-leading energy gels, drinks and chews to find the best on the market.

As well as delivering just over 20 grams of carbs per servings OTE's gels also contain electrolytes to help replace the salts you've lost while sweating. Combined with the thinner consistency this points to OTE gels being a good match for hot weather cycling. Torq uses a 2:1 maltodextrin:fructose carbohydrate mixture, which studies suggest can increase absorption capacity. Each sachet delivers 114 calories and 30g of carbs per 45g serving. You also get five key electrolytes: sodium, chloride, magnesium, potassium and calcium. As a product, the High5 gel should appeal to those who want their gels to contain natural flavorings while at the same time avoiding colorings and artificial sweeteners. They're also suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.

Natural flavoring derived from real fruit juice concentrate offers a delicious and refreshing taste experience. Balanced Electrolytes: The OTE Super Gel contains balanced electrolytes to promote fluid uptake and help you remain hydrated during exercise. This is great because it means not only do you not need to carry as many gels with you, but also you’re having to take less on during the run. When training if I don’t have my coach (or Sophie!) on the bike I’ll often turn to gels as they’re so much easier to carry compared to bottles when running and saves having to stop mid run or do loops from the car as I’m confident that the gels will help give me all the fuel I need to complete my run. Taste: As always, we’ve used natural flavourings to bring you this delicious Berry flavour, this comes from real fruit juice concentrate. It’s easy to use and consume, developed with the athlete in mind.

Every batch of this product is tested for banned substances under the Informed Sport programme. Products undergo rigorous testing using ISO 17025 accredited methods, therefore provides the highest level of assurance for athletes. So for further information about the testing process, please visit informed-sport.com Consuming too much carbohydrate means it'll be surplus and go to waste – however, some manufacturers mix their glucose with fructose (fruit sugar) – and research has shown that this can increase absorption to 90g an hour.Multiple Energy Substrate: The OTE Super Gel contains carbohydrate in the form of maltodextrin and fructose. Research has shown that more carbohydrate (up to 90g per hour) can be absorbed and delivered to working muscle when using a multiple energy substrate compared to using maltodextrin alone. Naturally flavoured, each gel contains real fruit juice concentrate and a refreshingly fruity taste all in an easy to consume gel pouch with almost liquid like consistency. Here's all you need to know about how to use energy gels and where they fit into your on-bike nutrition strategy. How many energy gels should I consume?

This is your go to gel when a big hit of energy is required but with limited time to consume it. Key Features: Don't let your energy levels dip during your workouts. Keep your performance at its peak with OTE Energy Gels. Whether you choose the classic energy gel or the caffeine-infused version, you can count on OTE to deliver sustained energy and essential electrolytes to support your active lifestyle. Fuel your passion and reach new heights with OTE Energy Gels. There are 12 flavors to choose from, the majority of which are free from caffeine, but four contain 89mg of caffeine, delivered via the plant guarana. The caramel latte supplements the guarana with real coffee. When it comes to quality assurance, OTE Energy Gels go above and beyond. Produced in an Informed Sport certified manufacturing facility, you can have complete confidence in the purity and safety of these gels. Informed Sport certification guarantees that the product has been rigorously tested for banned substances, providing peace of mind for athletes and professionals alike.OTE gels are designed to be kind to your stomach. This will be music to the ears of anyone who's suffered with tummy troubles thanks to (over) consumption of gels. This product delivers 40g of carbohydrate per 66g gel; that’s right that is DOUBLE the energy of a standard gel! The natural lemon & lime flavour, containing real fruit juice concentrate and also provides a refreshing fruity taste in an easy to consume, almost liquid-like consistency. Taste: As always, we’ve used natural flavouring the bring you this delicious Tropical flavour; thus, comes from real fruit juice concentrate. It’s easy to use and consume, developed with the athlete in mind. These have the advantage that you're not left with messy wrappers to carry and we also find that they're easier to open without getting goo all over you. You can also regulate your dose, with each Blok providing 30kcal of energy, helping to avoid the single dose sugar rush that a gel can deliver.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment