276°
Posted 20 hours ago

UGREEN USB C Charger Plug 100W MacBook Pro Charger Nexode 4-Port GaN Laptop Charger Compatible with MacBook Pro/Air, HP Laptops, Dell, Asus, Lenovo, Matebook, iPhone 15/15 Pro/14, Galaxy S23/S22

£34.995£69.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

During my testing, the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge went from 10% to 100% in just 24 minutes when hooked to the GaN charger. This result is nothing but spectacular. Ugreen includes a graphic (shown above) that explains the variable wattage of the different ports based on what's plugged in. For example, if you have two devices connected to the first two (100W) ports, the top port outputs 65W and the second port delivers just 30W. As you'd expect, the charger's power output gets divvied up further the more devices you connect. For instance, when all four ports are occupied, the first (100W) port tops out at 45W, so you have to consider what you're plugging in if you want to prioritize a particular device for fast charging at maximum wattage. Compatible with iPhone 14 / iPhone 14 Plus / iPhone 14 Pro / iPhone 14 Pro Max / iPhone 13 / 13 Mini / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max, iPhone 12 / 12 Mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max / XS / XS Max / XR / X / 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / iPhone SE 2020 / 8 Plus / 8; Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra / S22 Plus / S22 / S21+ / S21 / S21 Ultra / S21 FE / S20+ / S20 / S10 / S10e / S10+ / S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / Note 20 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Z Flip / Z Fold; Compatible with Google Pixel 6 Pro /6 / 5 / Pixel 4a / 4 XL / 4 / Pixel 3a / 3a XL / 3 XL / 2 XL / 2; Compatible with LG G7/ V30+ / Nexus 5X / 6P, Sony Xperia 1 IV / Sony XZ2 Premium, Sony XZ3; Compatible with iPad Pro 12.9'' / iPad Pro 10.5'' / iPad Pro 11'' / iPad Air 19" / iPad Air Series / iPad Mini Series / AirPods Pro; Compatible with MacBook Pro 16''/ MacBook Pro 15'' / MacBook Pro 13" / MacBook Air 13''(M2) / MacBook Air 13'' / MacBook 12''; Dell XPS 15/ 13; Lenovo Legion Y9000P (2022); Compatible with Steam Desk; Nintendo Switch, Raspberry Pi 4, and more. While Ugreen’s case appears compelling on the specs table, real-life performance is what matters. To test the actual caliber of the charger, I tried five different devices with it and noted the charge taken by each device in 30 minutes to establish a level playing field. These devices were left untouched during the charging period to prevent varying workloads from affecting the results.

and those are relatively more affordable than the Ugreen charger. But we cannot recommend them without testing them ourselves. How long with it last? Now that we have a fair understanding of a GaN charger’s advantages, let us focus on the 100W GaN charger from Ugreen. The Ugreen charger has a solid construction. Although the outer shell is made of plastic, it feels exceptionally sturdy. Tushar Mehta/Digital TrendsBut Samsung is the probable culprit here, as Andy Boxall, senior mobile writer at Digital Trends, noted in his review of the Galaxy S22 Ultra. As seen during his review, the difference between a 25W Samsung charger and one rated for 45W is only marginal. In my testing, charging with the Ugreen charger displays “super fast charging” on the phone, while using any other charger shows only “fast charging.”

To test how much faster I can charge a smartphone, I used the Xiaomi 11i HyperCharge— a phone that takes only 20 minutes to charge fully and comes with a 120W charger in its box. While it uses Xiaomi’s proprietary charging technology to refill the battery in less than 20 minutes, it also supports non-proprietary chargers with USB-PD at a maximum charging rate of 68W. HP is one of the best laptop brands around and that means the HP Chromebook 14a is pretty reliable. It has an Intel Celeron processor, 4GB of memory and 64GB of eMMC storage. As you can see, this isn't a powerful laptop by any means but it's dependable and fine for basic purposes. Other than that, both models are functionally identical and feature a built-in "Power-X" power delivery system that can intelligently adjust the power output to protect a device's battery. Essentially, the power distribution system allows the charger to adjust the power provided to each port based on what's plugged in. The top two ports are capable of delivering a maximum of 100W, while the third is capable of up to 22.5W, and the bottom USB-A port offers 22.5W. My 13-inch MacBook Pro 2020 went from 1% to 48% in 30 minutes using the Ugreen charger. This is slightly more than what I got using the standard 61W charger supplied with the MacBook. Notably, the 13-inch MacBook Pro can only receive a charge at a maximum rate of 61W (you can find out your MacBook’s maximum supported power input on the bottom case near the display hinge). Therefore, the Ugreen charger’s full capability could not be utilized. If you are looking for slightly more power output while also being able to charge four devices at once, you can consider the Spigen 120W GaN charger on

No results found.

The 100W power is divided among the ports when you connect two devices. The power output of the topmost port is reduced to 65W, whereas the second port is limited to 30W. The power output of the remaining two ports remains unchanged. Meanwhile, when you engage all three USB Type-C ports, the maximum output of the topmost port is further restricted to only 45W. Lastly, when all four ports are being used, the power output of all the ports from top to bottom is 45W, 30W, 10.5W, and 10.5W, respectively. Safe and Reliable: Equipped with intelligent protection against short circuits, overvoltage, overheating, and overcurrent. GaN-based semiconductors require much smaller space to deliver the same power as silicon. This is why a standard silicon chip can be replaced with a GaN chip that is much smaller in size. As a result, GaN chargers are relatively smaller than standard chargers while being more efficient and delivering more power.

Lastly, you cannot fast charge phones from brands like OnePlus or Oppo that offer superfast but proprietary charging. Availability in-1 Multiport Charger: 3 USB C ports and 1 USB A port provide 100W to phones, tablets, laptops, and more.When you have 2 plugs in and 1 item charging again 100W when u have 2 items plugged in does 65/35W no problem exactly as it should But despite all its benefits, GaN has one major tradeoff: The manufacturing cost tied to the complex process required to rectify its crystal defects. Therefore, the applications of GaN are limited to accessories such as chargers and have not been applied to the production of smartphones and PCs. Build quality

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment