276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nyx Cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil - 855 Nude Truffle N/A

£6.25£12.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Produsele sunt de lunga durata si de inalta calitate si datorita ambalarii si inovatiei, garanteaza fidelitatea clientilor in rascumpararea produselor. This one is another of my faves. What can I say? I love lip liners in all shades of nude, so I can modify my lips every time I wear makeup, daily or not. This one is a crayon automatic pencil one, so there’s no need to sharpen it, which makes it much easier on the fly. Hopefully, you’ll have found here all you need, and since the MAC lip liner dupes from NYX are so affordable, you have plenty to have fun with! NYX Professional Makeup este o marca de produse cosmetice cu o istorie de 17 ani. In primul an au inregistrat un profit de 2 milioane ceea ce demonstreaza popularitatea imediata a brandului care dureaza pana in prezent.

I got my NYX Nude Truffle Lip Liner in Portugal’s Perfumes & Co, which is a rather popular destination for makeup lovers and even more so with the addition of being the chief vendor of MAC in Portugal these days. NYX is rather well sold in other places around Portugal as well as in Europe. A soft nude liner will go to many lengths for people of different makeup styles, so it’s a rather versatile thing. Even if you want to go with a darker lip, you can use it underneath to have a more crisp line instead of a transparent lip liner, which is also a solution. NYX as a Brand

Hence why you’ll also find a MAC Nightmoth dupe, Boldly Bare, Talking Points, Magenta, as well as a dupe for the MAC Beet lip liner– and more. If you’re looking for the perfect NYX lip liner dupe for MAC Spice, Ruby Woo, Whirl or a dupe for MAC Soar, you’ll find all of them here today! Sarcina lor este de a oferi cosmetice de inalta performanta, cu o gama larga de nuante, formule si accesorii necesare pentru cele mai indraznete look-uri. And while I am in love with all kinds of MAC brown lip liners because they’re stunning on their own and for lip contour, the NYX lip liners are essentially creamier…

However, what use is it that I’ve worked for MAC Cosmetics if I’m not going to take things even further?

Currently popular on idealo

NYX is a reliable and creative brand. I would say that their only misses are mostly eyeshadow colors, but the rest of their products range from good to excellent. I enjoy their other products, specifically face complexion ones like foundations and concealers, BB creams, and the tragically discontinued Bare With Me Primer.

Some prefer automatic to pencil ones, but even as a makeup enthusiast, I do not mind if I have to sharpen my lip liners. NYX Nude Truffle Lip Liner is a pencil one, which gives me up to 4 uses before I need to sharpen it again. This product is quite a sturdy lip liner, which glides onto the lips smoothly. I really enjoy Morphe’s lip liner formula, and my love for dark lip liners and creamy ones stems from this brand. Albeit this brand has been going off the radar for makeup lovers, I still enjoy the lip liners I have. I have had them for a while, they last a long time, and I still have plenty of product left. Compasiunea fata de animale a creat un brand prietenos care nu testeaza produsele sau ingredientele pe animale si nu cere nimanui sa faca acest lucru. The best NYX dupe for the Magenta lip liner is actually Purple Rain, but it’s not available in every country, so there’s that. Many people do not enjoy the trend up to the point of having subreddits dedicated to calling lip liners unflattering. But lip liners are sitting tighter with us more than ever.Before we get started: I’ve only included still existing NYX lip liners as well as existing MAC lip liners in the USA. For the Talking Points and Magenta lip liners, though, I’ve tried to find the closest thing possible. I just wanted to say that NYX has been a brand I have been a fan of for many years. I have spent most of my makeup-obsessed life with at least one product of NYX with me at a time. I’ve tried to gather as many famous MAC dupes as possible, from Ruby Woo to Whirl, and from Spice to Soar.

Essence would be my last choice for lip pencils, but I still enjoy them as they are cheap, easy to find, and do their job. Essence has been a trailblazer of great products at the drug store, not to mention their support for the LGBT community and other causes, which many brands are still scared to do. Plus, I love the NYX Slim Lip Pencil texture, range and colors, and today’s the day when I tell you all about the best NYX MAC lip liner dupes.

Recently Viewed

Kiko Milano is great price-wise, so they’re nearly on an even leveling field, just that NYX is American and Kiko Milano is Italian. Pros

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment