276°
Posted 20 hours ago

"British by Birth, English by The Grace of GOD" CAR/Scooter England Sticker Decal - Patriotic, St George, UK Seller (Large)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whatever the increase in the crime rate here, it still has a long way to go to catch up with most places in the US but we only hear about how New York is now safer than London. I'm currently in the process of designing a tattoo for my upper back, and as part of it i would like to include a latin phrase/quote etc. I've had a good look around this forum and googled myself to death and found a few phrases which I like. A spokesman for Cheshire West and Chester Council's's licensing enforcement office said: "The authority has received complaints from two different members of the public who felt that Mr Woodward's sign was racist.

There's nothing racist about this slogan at all They are just statements of fact from a proud Englishman. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). It's High quality, made of 100% ring-spun cotton that makes it super soft and comfy to wear and the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability.He said: "Apparently it's going to go to the highest committee in the council rather than going through normal means. We should be proud nation especially in times like these but for some crazy reason we're not allowed to be a proud nation. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. But do you hear many people from these countries expressing anything other than pride in their countries?

You can keep the supposed "paradise" beaches, particularly those of the far east where you take your life in your hands walking across one on a sunny afternoon far more than you would walking through a run down estate on the darkest night. I'm not sure what the phrase means - say someone is born in Scotland - so Scottish (British) how do they end up English? I found Buckle my Belt on the web and was able to replace my old, damaged buckle, with a new identical one making me a very happy chappie. They're sending it to the Head of Processing who will put it to the committee as they say it's not a five minute thing. I have a selection of various badges and I have this same one in the rear window of my car on a 5"x5" plate, as for the others well I just love being patriotic and always will be ( no more of this foreign rubbish ) just give me good old British items and I am happy.This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. Its unique design and patriotic message make it a great choice for anyone looking to express their love for their country and add a touch of personality to their everyday attire. Now read into that what you will but to me that means that they have no intentions of allowing me to put the words back on. The cab driver, who served as a driver in the Royal Corps of Transport during the first Gulf War when he was 18 in 1990, thinks that there is little chance that he will be granted permission to re-attach the stickers.

New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the .So many people come here from round the world,why because we are England and we are free thinking people and we do what we want,being fair,honest, and kind to help all is not a weakness but a Strength, that is who we are. However unsafe this country would appear to be for children these days, it still is nowhere near that of the US and some Latin countries where most children who are murdered are murdered by family members or close family friends. They mention that it looks exactly like the picture, it's well-made and that it was delivered promptly.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment