276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pipedream Fetish Fantasy Series Inflatable Hot Seat with Vibrating Dong

£15.69£31.38Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Besides this minor complaint, the Wing is the best thing I’ve yet found for simulating cowgirl-style riding (and it works for anal or vaginal penetration). This very much a forward-facing, G-spot-friendly position because the key is to brace your weight against the counter edge and push on it as you move your hips.

That means that if your pelvis doesn’t line up with the crossbar, you’re out of luck—unless you can put the dildo on either side comfortably. Place your hands a step or two above the phallic friend with your feet one or two below and lower yourself on for a wild ride. Or maybe you’ll be someone who just doesn’t care for suction-cupping a dildo to whatever—that’s fine too. If you’re using your wall-mounted suction cup dildo anally, of course you’ll be facing away from it.

My knees still get in the way a little here, but this ledge lets me rest my hands there and gives more room for my head and breasts.

Read more about the 3-layer balance here: it creates (1) a “skin” layer, (2) a fleshy layer, and (3) an erect core. The disadvantage of this position, though, is that—unless the dildo is really long and squishy, or has an extreme upward curve—it puts a lot of pressure on the lower back and knees too.These are a thigh harness wrapped around a pillow, a double-sided suction cup, and a Liberator toy mount. My favorite non-realistic suction cup toy, it’s posable: meaning its core will bend in different directions. I love riding up and down, up and down, on the Naked Addiction Dual—but stuck to a wall, its tapered head isn’t the best for G-spot stimulation. Even in the last few years, I’ve realized that arching my shoulders back while I’m fucking the wall isn’t the easiest thing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment