276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Hasbro Legends Series Avengers 6-Inch Scale M.O.D.O.K. Figure and 4 Accessories for Fans Ages 4 and Up F0193

£29.495£58.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The time scale is not guaranteed but usually is 2-3 days for Tracked 48 and 1-2 days for Tracked 48. This is THE place for all things MARVEL LEGENDS: news, discussions, release dates, first-looks, photography, displays, customs, Haslab, kit-bashes and anything else related to this incredible line. Royal Mail cut off time for same day dispatch is 2pm, however on busy days we can not guarantee an item goes out the same day. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for top-of-the-line poseable and displayable collectibles. That one was very good for its time, and holds up pretty well, but it’s been 15 years, and that one’s hard to get these days.

COLLECTIBLE WITH ROCK N ROLL DESIGN, INSPIRED BY COMICS: Fans and collectors can enjoy this 8-inch tall M. MARVEL ENTERTAINMENT-INSPIRED DESIGN: This figure features premium design, detail, and articulation for posing and display in a Marvel collection. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I get that this is a mold Hasbro probably can't get much mileage out of but some extras like an energy effect for his headband or a few more hands would have been nice (he really needs a pointing hand! I'm not a huge fan of the character necessarily but I love his wonderful design that's filled with the magic of the Stan Lee and Jack Kirby era.figure features premium design, detail, and articulation for posing and display in a marvel collection.

Amzing figure of modok, so happy I finally own one, great size, I also appreciate that harbro gave him more articulation, more then I was expecting when I got him, Appreciate the spare head change and hand change! His limbs get attached into the basic shell and their darker purple color really contrasts nicely with the orange. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, GAME acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit. We cannot guarantee an item will ship the same day even when an expedited option is chosen based on current workload.With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. I've long been known as a DC guy and honestly hadn't read many actual Marvel comics until this year but lately I've been reading a lot of the classic stuff and loving it. UK Expedited option is by Parcel Force, they collect Monday to Friday and deliver on Monday to Fridays ONLY so if Expedited is selected for a Friday it would not arrive until Monday, so we may alter this to Tracked 24 to get to you faster. Slight jests aside, I binged the show when it dropped and I rather enjoyed it, and all of its deep-reach Marvel in-jokes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment