276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WORX WG927E Dual 20V Battery 34cm Cordless Lawn Mower & 18V (20V MAX) Cordless Grass Trimmer

£94.045£188.09Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Corded, battery operated, and gas propelled; these are three lawnmower categories depending upon the fuel type. Electric lawnmowers need to be connected with an electrical outlet, and that’s why they are suitable for small or medium-sized lawns. So, depending upon the power outlet availability and size of your land, you should get one out of these three categories. Bottom Line The first two features that you should consider while buying an electric lawn mower is its cutting width and height. A lawnmower with a wide cutting blade will finish the cutting task within a few passes, and you will save time as well as power. The lawnmower comes with wide base wheels that never leaves marks and makes sure that you achieve a uniform grass surface.

Also the power system is completely electric so it produces zero emissions and works extremely quietly. Which is quieter? Well there’s not much between them but I would say that the WORX is slightly quieter due to the “Mute technology” that WORX claim makes their mower barely audible from 10 metres. For the price score, it seems pretty obvious, but we’re basing the score on the price of the product against competitor products or even alternatives from the same brand. For example if we find another Worx product at a cheaper price than WORX WG927E Cordless 34cm Mower & Trimmer Kit, but we feel they’re of similar quality, we’ll score the cheaper product higher. WORX WG927E Cordless 34cm Mower & Trimmer Kit review score Large Collection Capacity: In comparison to the EGO Power-Plus we talked about before, which has a 50-litre grass collection capacity, this lawnmower seems like third place. However, the standard collection capacity found on most lawnmowers is only about 25 litres! This machine gives you a roomy, comfortable 30-litre storage box for your garden waste. The brand of product you buy can vary in importance, from person to person. Some people will of course be much more particular about the brands they will use. Whilst others aren’t interested in the brand and are more interested in the overall quality or price of the product itself. Thankfully WORX is a brand that many customers have grown to love over the years and is very popular for items in the Lawnmowers category.With fast charging 2.5 Ah 40V Samsung lithium-ion battery, Yard force offers a runtime of up to 35 minutes. Its 32 cm cutting width and 30-litre grass box are ideal for a lawn up to 300 m2. In this mode, the mower uses minimal power wherever possible. If you have recently mowed the lawn and want to refresh its appearance, the power-saving feature will be handy. The WG779E.2 is equipped with one 34cm wheeled metal mower blade that gives them two very effective benefits… There are loads of user claims, but the best aspects of this lawnmower which we agree on are: its easy maneuverability, it's super lightweight, and it's pretty quiet too! Lawnmowers are definitely not the quietest machines around, but this is definitely one of the more *well-behaved* ones out there. It may down to the cordless feature- there's, in essence, less power input- so there's less room for unnecessary, noisy power output. Key Features:

As with all smaller cordless lawn mowers the grass box is not going to hold as much grass cuttings as its larger counterparts, however 30 litres is a comparable for a mower of this size. 30 Litres allows longer periods of use without needing to empty grass clippings as often. One thing the Flymo 300 scores slightly higher is the height adjustment. On the Flymo 300 there is a single lever on the top side of the mower with a large handle, this makes adjusting the height very smooth and easy. The height adjustment on the WG779E.2 is smaller and located towards the front of the mower. Adjustment seems to be that bit more difficult with the WORX and not so nicely balanced as with the Flymo. This is no big deal as you are not constantly adjusting the height but worth a mention anyway.As you can imagine, pricing is one of the most important factors of any purchasing decision. We can find the perfect product for our needs, that fits the brief in every single way. But if it doesn’t fit our budgets, we simply can’t (or at least shouldn’t) buy it.

Take a good look at the specifications of this lawnmower and trimmer, and make sure you understand the benefits you'll experience: Weight More information on quality can be found in this old but still very helpful article from Harvard Business Review. The electric lawnmower has a convenient handle, and it’s easy to push. All the controls are on the handle, near your hand so that you can operate them without any hassle. The strimmer is very lightweight and not really up to any amount of significant weed control, it's really just for tidying up around the base of plants. But it works, and is so light to carry that you won't resent the effort of taking it with you when you walk around the garden. So let’s carry on with our WORX WG927E Cordless 34cm Mower & Trimmer Kit review and explore the product’s pricing.This is a lightweight, very capable mower which looks to be very well made. I bought it to replace a petrol driven mower and it's so nice not having to deal with smelly petrol. It will just about cut my medium sized lawn with the 2ah batteries supplied and that's when the grass is dry and not very long, I already have more batteries as I have other worx tools. So depending on the size of your lawn and length of grass you might need another pair of batteries and I would allow for that when buying, apart from that it's a nice mower that is very easy to use. This is a lightweight, very capable mower which looks to be very well made. I bought it to replace a petrol driven mower and it's so nice not having to deal with smelly petrol. It will just about cut my medium sized lawn with the 2ah batteries supplied and that's when the grass is dry and not very long, I already have more batteries as I have other worx tools. So depending on the size of your lawn and length of grass you might need another pair of batteries and I would allow for that when buying, apart from that it's a nice mower that is very easy to use. Autumn Statement: State pension confirmed to rise by 8.5% from April 2024 – while some benefits will go up by 6.7% Moreover, it comes embedded with Mute technology, which makes the mowing session quieter. According to the makers, the operational sound is not audile after 10 meters. Overall, WEER33 is a dependable lawnmower that saves money and time. It’s cutting width is comparatively less than Rotak 34R and many other cheap electric lawnmowers, and it’s the reason why it’s ideal only for small-sized lawns.

As with all cordless lawn mowers, not being tethered by the cord not only makes it easier to mow the lawn, but safer, quieter and more environmentally friendly. Between 20 to 70 mm of height adjustments, the mower gives you five cutting heights. There is a lever on its front that easily adjusts the cutting height. Electric lawn mowers like WORX WG927E comes with a battery level indicator that keeps you informed about recharging. Similarly, Makita DLM380Z has a grass level indicator.Price is another really important factor for analysing the quality of WORX WG927E Cordless 34cm Mower & Trimmer Kit vs other products in the Lawnmowers category. It’s obvious, but you will need to set your expectations of quality based on your budget and the price of the product you’re looking at, against the price of alternatives. If you own a small garden or an average-sized lawn and want a powerful lawnmower that can give you precise cutting results, then choose the GE-EM 1233 from Einhell. It’s inexpensive, easy to use and gives you the desired results in no time. In comparison, the Flymo Mighti-Mo 300 takes the same 2 hours to charge as the WG779E.2 but the the WORX will last longer with the ability to cut a lawn up to 350 m². This is surprising as the Flymo Mighti-Mo 300 weighs 3 kg less than the WG779E.2.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment