276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOVENSE Domi 2 Mini Bluetooth Wand Vibrator with App Controlled, Vibrating Wand Massager, Unlimited Custom Vibration Modes

£43.35£86.70Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As with all silicone products, if you want to keep your toy alive the longest, you should avoid spreading silicone-based lubricant on its head! In this review, I will discuss these features and some disadvantages I’ve encountered during my tests to help you understand whether you should upgrade or simply get it. These products are designed with simplicity and ease of use in mind, providing a gentle introduction to enhance your experiences. This toy is great for all body types and genitals, as solo-play, between couples, or even long distance. Cam101 Unlock your potential as a cam model with our empowering community, written guides, and video courses.

Using the Domi 2 without a penis attachment works very much like using any other vibrating wand on the penis.

I recently had the pleasure of trying out a bunch of different wand vibes, one of which was the Lovense Domi Wand. Moreover, if you want to be sure that the battery has recharged well, you can look at the battery indicator present in the Lovense Remote application. If the Domi 2 hadn’t performed so well as a simple wand vibrator, I would probably have criticised the addition of app features that I feel aren’t needed. The new features are mainly present on elements that you can’t control, such as the battery life or the power of the Bluetooth antenna.

It is compatible with the Lovense App, which allows you to control the speed and intensity of its vibrating motor. As it is though, it’s difficult for me to fault Lovense with this, because despite them adding all the fancy features… the Domi 2 is at its foundation a very good wand vibrator. But still, based on my experience, it is better to start with the lowest range and then slightly move to the highest range.MW Rechargeable measures 13 inches long and can emit stronger vibrations that are perfect if you’re looking for extreme and unrefined stimulation. The G spot arm is nice to have and it allows those without a lot of toys to experiment with that kind of stimulation. This second generation Lovense design is built with a longer battery life and efficient Bluetooth 5. Adult Content Warning: The contents of this site are designed for adults only and include elements that some users may find offensive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment