276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Issey Miyake L'Eau Pour Homme Summer EDT Spray, 125 ml 3423474887552

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer Edition by Kevin Lucbert by Issey Miyake is a woody fragrance for men. I find this fragrance to be very similar to Avon's "Tahitian Holiday" but a little lighter, a little more elegant and a little less coconutty. So many of their greatest fragrances are easily overlooked or lost in an admittedly confusing constellation of similarly named and similar-looking objects.

Finally, Marie Salamagne takes us to the Portuguese coast of Alentejo where the iodized breeze of the Atlantic Ocean meets the heat of the cypresses. Freemans plc trading as Curvissa is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No 311341), in respect of consumer credit activities. It opens strong yet fresh- pleasantly citrusy, then come the heart notes- a beautiful complex eucalyptus and pretty quickly we move to the base, the dry down, which is amazing cause it's green and forest- y yet amazingly Mediterranean.

I was torn between giving this a 'like' or an 'ok' but eventually I relented and gave it a 'like' because it is an Issey Miyake product if nothing else (yes, I'm biased.

Inspired by their memories of summer, three perfumers invite us to escape and offer us a new interpretation of Eau d'Issey in a limited edition men's eau de toilette.

The Cypress is perfectly mixed with the Balsam Fir to give the scent a airy, crisp, soft woody veil. The main difference is the opening as I said L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme by Kevin Lucbert does not have any citruses in the opening compared to the other two I mentioned. I normally strongly dislike any perfume with salt or marine notes in it, but this one is an exception.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment