276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Death Note: Volume 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Centers around high school student Light Yagami, who discovers a supernatural notebook that allows him to kill anyone by writing the victim's name (and knowing their face). The plot follows his attempt to create and lead a world "cleansed of evil" which he will rule as "God" using the notebook, and the conflicts between himself and anyone he sees as an obstacle, from law enforcement to the mafia to the greatest detective in the world. a b "Death Note, Vol. 1". Viz Media. Archived from the original on May 29, 2006 . Retrieved February 20, 2023. Before you read this , a little advice please watch the anime if you dont have time to read the manga. It's only 37 episodes , 20 min each , for free on YouTube with eng subs. It will make you question things you never would have brainstormed . Because low-key we all know we would have done the exact same thing when we would have got the death note.

Death Note Black Edition | Death Note Wiki | Fandom Death Note Black Edition | Death Note Wiki | Fandom

Death Note, Vol. 2". Viz Media. Archived from the original on April 17, 2008 . Retrieved February 20, 2023.Death Note , Vol. 1 (Collector's Edition)". Viz Media. Archived from the original on December 22, 2008 . Retrieved February 20, 2023.

Death Note Vol.1 Chapter 1 on Mangakakalot Read Death Note Vol.1 Chapter 1 on Mangakakalot

I liked the concept and the fine line between good and evil... I liked the way it shows how power can make the good evil.. Wow. It's no wonder Death Note is such a wildly popular manga. I loved everything about this first volume! The characters and prose were unlike anything I’ve read before. Death Note, Vol. 7". Viz Media. Archived from the original on June 16, 2006 . Retrieved February 20, 2023.Takeshi Obata is the artist/illustrator of Death Note and man,he is simply amazing.Give this guy an applause. Great example of how you don't need a bunch of crazy fantastic things happening to make something a gripping piece of Speculative Fiction. In this series, you've got a notebook, and if someone writes your name in it, you die. It doesn't seem like that should be enough to carry twelve graphic novels worth of story, but it absolutely does.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment