276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Less Is More Garden, The: Big Ideas for Designing Your Small Yard

£11.265£22.53Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My wife and I agree these ideas are that last little bit needed to bring together much of what we've wanted to do but couldn't figure out quite how to make it work.

Benmore's 120 acres are home to a world-famous collection of plants from regions ranging from the Himalaya, China and Japan to North and South America. Not many have survived the birds, but in Thomas More Garden there is a batch under the Walnut and more by the Acers and the Mulberry.I, too, have the big square piece of grass with a "moustache" around it, and have been looking to alter that to something more usable and more supportive of native plants and pollinators. A walk through Benmore can bring close encounters with red squirrels, sparrowhawks and the occasional Golden Eagle. When the seasons change, they enjoy seeing different plants take center stage and when drought or other climatic conditions strike, they enjoy meeting the challenge. No one wants another to-do list item, but most of us want a backyard that's a refuge: a place where we can unwind, entertain, and enjoy ourselves in whatever forms those pursuits take. Ferns sprout from rocks in delicate feathery fountains, creep along the ground and cascade down walls.

I have yet to construct the bed but, having previously constructed 10 WoodBlocX beds, I'm not anticipating any problems with this one. Then I found when I hit the stakes in that if they hit a stone on the way down they went crooked and put the whole thing out of alignment again. Susan Morrison is a nationally recognized landscape designer and authority on small-space garden design. Missed building lego from when i was a kid, however this is the closest to adult lego i’ve found since! I was especially surprised to realize that I haven't been utilizing our backyard in a way that lines up with our lifestyle.I agreed Thursday by telephone yet they turned up the following week without any warning so I wasn’t home and 95yrs old was disturbed. It is one of the UK’s most significant historic Botanic Gardens which has remarkably remained intact since 1829.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment