276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Van Cleef & Arpels - Oud Blanc EDP 75 ml,Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I don't like the opening or mid but do enjoy the dry down. Unfortunately my skin amplifies the sweetness throughout and the rose remains more forward than expected. I find no animalic notes at any stage. The end game is a creamy vanilla woods with a rosey freshness. So, this is okay overall. Just not a fave as I'm not into rose. The bottle is SO nice though... Decluttering. It's just too loud of an opening. I feel uncomfortable for the first hour I wear it as it's too boldly sweet and floral rose. Its powderyness and oudness are so nice, it's creamy like the santal blanc from Van Cleef & Aprels but this oud fragrance is leaning towards more masculine and has such a summer fresh scent to it. Truly a remarkable blend. I have tried some other white musk oud blends and this one stands out the best, very savoury.... a definite win 9/10, but I am not giving it a 10/10 because I feel it doesn’t change after a awhile, it stays the same but I half expected it to change into something better than it already is.

I don’t think I’ve ever been an oud person. But this winter, my skin said YES. The start was a baby punch, not at all as loud as most ouds. And the fragrance seemed to sashay between notes as it dries down. It was such a lovely experience that I had to buy it. @Serene River below said everything that came to my mind when I tested this perfume in store and then on my skin overnight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment