276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Trust Gaming GXT 609 Zoxa 2.0 PC Speakers, 12 W Peak Power, RGB Illuminated Set, USB Powered Sound System, 3.5 mm Aux, Volume Control, Stereo Computer Speakers for Desktop and Laptop - Black

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Remove any other wireless devices close by, like Wireless network routers (WLAN) or other keyboards/mice. If the problem still cannot be resolved, try solutions below. Sound setting issues or driver issues may also cause this problem. Set Speakers as Default

The steps above may resolve it, but if they don’t, try to update the audio driver. If you’re not confident playing around with drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy. Connect receiver to a front side USB port or an USB Hub (e.g. one of the Trust USB Hubs) which is on your desk. I replaced my usual SteelSeries Arena 9 computer speaker setup with the Trust GXT 611 Wezz for ten days, and used them for everything I normally would - gaming, streaming TV shows, and the occasional video call. I also took the time to sit down and watch a movie at my PC, which felt a bit odd but was a good demonstration of the Wezz speakers' audio weaknesses. To gauge the easiness of the setup, I reboxed the Wezz and asked my typically tech-averse partner to use them with his laptop. Although he somehow managed to get one of the cables hopelessly tangled while extracting it from the box, he agreed that the plug-and-play nature of Trust's product is exactly what he would look for in a set of computer speakers.The problem also can be caused by outdated or missing audio drivers. So try to fix audio drivers. 1. Uninstall the Audio Driver Remove any other objects which are between your wireless device and the receiver, especially speakers. Your speakers won’t work if it’s not set as default output of sound. To resolve the problem, you can set the speaker as default. Blade Runner 2049's usually sweeping, incredible audio sounds weak and distant, making my testing process feel like a personal insult to Mark Mangini's work. Video calls, with their typically poor audio, were horrible. Just get one of the best PC gaming headsets instead, please.

Rather strangely, the dial feels more robust than the speakers themselves; the base is made from grippy rubber to hold it in place, and the volume dial itself has a satisfyingly smooth rotation to it - I could adjust it easily with a single finger without losing control. On the topic of RGB, the presets are a bit limited, but you can set it to react to your audio with EQ patterns.Unidirectional microphones are most sensitive to sound arriving from directly in front (at 0°) and less sensitive in other directions. This makes unidirectional microphones effective at isolating the desired sound from both unwanted sound and ambient noise. If you are using the product around large metal surfaces, remove the metal surface or move your product away from the metal surface.

Trust has a reputation at this point for being one of the more reliable budget brands in the PC hardware space - you're not going to get best-in-class performance, but you are going to get great value with some often surprisingly good aesthetics. The Trust GXT 611 Wezz speakers are, perhaps unsurprisingly, best suited for gaming. In Apex Legends, I found that the audio was mostly crisp and clear - sufficient to pinpoint directional sounds through the stereo output, like far-off gunshots and the footsteps of enemies creeping around nearby. But how do these wallet-friendly speakers actually perform? Well, you get what you pay for - I've used many different sets of computer speakers over the years, and these are among the weakest. That's not to say they're bad, per se - they just don't provide the fine dynamic sound range found in the strongest offerings from brands such as Logitech and SteelSeries. Remove any other wireless receivers which are connected to USB ports close to your Trust wireless receiver.My main concern is the feet, which keep the speakers nice and anchored atop your desk but appear to simply be soft foam pads glued to the underside of each unit - unless you're planning to set these down and literally never move them again, those are going to come off with some wear and tear. A closer look at theTrust GXT 611 Wezz RGB speakers. (Image credit: Future) Trust GXT 611 Wezz: Price & availability

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment