276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Fag Journey: A guide to becoming a happier fag-slave (Good Submissive)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Eventually realising that it was not something I could outrun, my only alternative was to embrace it and get comfortable with the fact that I was born to serve Alpha Men. It served not only as an outlet to unload my thoughts, but also as insight for Him into what was going on in my head.

i continue to do what i do for a living, but more importantly, i elevate Alphas and help them succeed. The second lash was parallel to the first and although the cumulative pain was growing worse I still maintained my control.herein referred to as SLAVE or THE SLAVE, being of unsound mind and fragile body do of my own captive will agree to give total control to the MASTER above assigned. Maintenance AgreementThe parties will abide by the terms of the Maintenance Agreement including the capacity to dispute the classification in accordance with the Maintenance Agreement (Information Appendix C). Thankfully, they are available on Kindle Unlimited, so borrowing digital copies would be easy and fast. The same for the third and fourth The fifth was cut across the previous lashes and it was unbearable. Free running slave fags can find the Master of their dreams from a global landscape and serve Masters from anywhere in the world.

Most likely, the previous owner has not allocated a diet plan for the fag and instead allowed the fag to rummage through bins and leftovers resulting in a bad diet and rotten teeth. For individuals who still see the “f” word as a garden variety homophobic slur, this book serves as an introduction to to the kink.If you’re looking for a more in-depth look into the lifestyle, this book might be too simplistic for you; much of what you can find in the book is what you can find in your fetish-driven app or Web site. He had taken off his T-shirt, and had thrown it in the crowd, which had caused a general fight because many were the fags who wanted to sniff his stinking sweat! He said he had been sold to pay of part of his parents debts after they declared bankruptcy from a failed business. When you see them, mark them off your list of potential faggots for purchase, as they will surely be trouble.

This is where Findom comes into it's own on a very powerful level, based on an enormous amount of trust on both sides. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. shall be deemed to be extended coextensively with any suspension period permitted pursuant to this provision. The end seal is nothing like the one in the kit, the rubber seal is flat and held in by a circular sort of metal spring washer.After the tenth last they left me hanging there for a few more minutes before doing the last five on my thighs. Wholesale Market Participant shall demonstrate the occurrence of each of the foregoing milestones to Transmission Provider’s reasonable satisfaction. Others, it was my stubbornness–something i constantly denied when pointed out by one particular cocky top Alpha (he was right, btw). By each individual signing below, each represents to the other that they are duly authorized to sign on behalf of their company and have the actual and/or apparent authority to bind the respective company to this WMPA.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment