276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Letters to My Daughter in Heaven: Grief Journal for Mothers and/or Fathers with prompts, Dear daughter letter pages, and pages for photos, writing, doodling memories: 6x9 120 misc. pages

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fill her heart with your peace, Lord, and replace the darkness of depression with the light of your love. Help her to see herself as you see her—a cherished and valuable soul. You may do so privately, such as when visiting your daughter’s grave, or you may do so publicly during a memorial birthday celebration for your daughter. In either case, these ideas will help. Ultimately, remember you’re never alone. ‘Happy Birthday in Heaven, Daughter’ Poems to Share May she find comfort in Your ability, God, to reach her, hold her and rescue her ( 2 Samuel 22:17-18). The anniversary of our deaths? We don’t mention it with sadness because God calls it our Homecoming.

If you believe your daughter is in Heaven, you don’t need to stop organizing birthday parties for her after she has passed on. You can still plan a celebration of life event that serves as an alternative to a traditional birthday party. This type of celebration could potentially help you and others focus on joyful emotions rather than dwelling on feelings of grief. 26. Visit her favorite places We hope these prayers have been able to guide your thoughts and desires for your daughter! Rest in God's promises that He is a loving Creator and Father who has good things in store for your child! Join other moms in the comments below and be encouraged by our large praying community. I am burdened by the pain and sorrow that my daughter is experiencing due to her broken heart. Lord, you are the ultimate Healer of all wounds, and I lift her up to you in prayer. You may want to compose a full “Happy Birthday in Heaven, Daughter” letter if you have a lot to say. Ideas for such a letter include the following. 21. Life update letterI lift her up to you, asking for your healing touch and comfort to envelop her. Bring relief to her pain, both physical and emotional, and grant her the strength to face each day.

A poem about a ninetieth birthday for someone who has passed may not seem ideal for this occasion, but don’t let the title deceive you—this work captures the feeling of communicating with someone who you’ve lost while knowing that until you join them in Heaven, there will always remain a sense of distance.Death and the afterlife are common preoccupations for older adults. These don’t need to be morbid preoccupations, though. A grandparent whose granddaughter is no longer alive might actually take some comfort in the belief that they will soon reunite with their lost loved one. 20. “I’ve lived a long time. In all those years, the happiest experience of my life was when I first heard you call me Grandma/Grandpa. Happy Birthday, and thank you for that wonderful gift.”

Lord, as her parent, I ask for your guidance and wisdom in comforting and supporting her. Grant me the words and actions to be a source of love and encouragement. A constant theme throughout most of the poems and messages on this list is the idea that a daughter isn’t truly gone if you believe she is in Heaven. A father could thus express the idea that he still in some way gets to be a father to his daughter despite her having passed on. 16. “Happy Birthday in Heaven. I always wanted to give you the best gifts I could on your birthday, but nothing could match the gift I received on the day you were born.” O flower-born and flower-souled!’ I said, / ‘Be the year-bloom that breathed thee ever red, / Nor wither, yellow, down among the dead.” 10. “A Birthday” by Christina Rossetti Because of you, I learned that there is life beyond loss and in time it can be filled with joy and laughter again.

The Grey Sweater

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

I failed to give you a life that would flourish. I still don’t know why, and I never will. It all went so terribly wrong. I am so sorry, my beloved, precious daughter. One of my teachers used to say, “That’s just the way the cookie crumbles.” It rings so hollow and yet that’s the answer to all my unanswerable questions: that’s just the way the cookie crumbles. Lord, I ask for your healing touch to soothe her pain, both physical and emotional. May your divine presence be a source of strength, comfort, and hope for her in this difficult time. I hope you can know some small piece of my life. I wish you could have met my husband and I wish you could have felt in your heart the excitement I had on my wedding day. You missed it all, but I’m hoping someday I will see you and you will tell me you were there with me. You will tell me you sat in the church and watched me marry my husband. I hope you will tell me you were able to see my sons’ faces when they burst into this world. Oh, how I could have used your help and wisdom. How we could have shared laughter and snuggles together with my babies. RELATED: A Love Letter From Mamas in Heaven to Their Beautiful Daughters on Earth Lord, I pray Your emotional, physical, and spiritual protection over my daughter. Keep evil far from her, and help her to trust You as her refuge and strength. I pray You will guard her mind from harmful instruction, and grant her discernment to recognize truth. I pray You will make her strong and courageous in the presence of danger, recognizing that You have overcome and will set right all injustice and wrong one day. Help her to find rest in Your shadow, as she lives in the spiritual shelter You provide for her. Let her know that the only safe place is in Jesus, and that her home on earth is only temporary. In Jesus name, amen. ( Rebecca Barlow Jordan) For Daughter’s Spiritual StrengthThe loss of you made me strong. I became an independent young woman who wanted to do it all on her own. I love that I became strong, but I hate that I had to lose you to do it. I hope and pray my children become strong. I hope and pray they don’t have to lose me to become that way. I will mold them. Give them tasks to make them strong. I don’t want to leave them to strengthen them. There must be another way. I will find it. I often pray that you are able to know some of my joys. May she keep herself under control and not give full vent to people and situations that anger her ( Proverbs 29:11).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment