276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kensington SlimBlade Mouse - Wired Ergonomic TrackBall Mouse for PC, Mac and Windows with Scroll Ring, Ambidextrous Design and Optical Tracking - Red (K72327EU)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Despite the large footprint, it has a low profile for comfort, and being that the base is stationary, you use less hand and arm movement. The Logitech MX Master 3 and the Kensington SlimBlade Trackball are both mice designed for office use, but the Logitech performs much better overall. There is a setting under the tab Scrolling in MouseWorks which allows you to select the direction of scrolling. Compatible with Windows 7" software and devices carry Microsoft’s assurance that these products have passed tests for compatibility and reliability with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7. After admiring this beautifully shaped trackball for a while, I started thinking slightly more rationally.

Both the left slide button and the right push button can be reached with the thumb or ring/pinkie finger respectively while holding the trackball in the normal use position. If you have read more reviews on this site you might know I am a big fan of Kensington’s scroll rings on the Kensington Expert, Kensington Orbit Fusion Wireless Trackball and Orbit With Scroll Ring and the CST / L-Keys scroll bar. Coupled with that, it uses dual sensors for accurate tracking and scrolling so, you should be able to use it longer than a regular mouse with much less discomfort. I like the low profile of the mouse as it fits nicely below my monitor and still allows room for my palm and fingers; my other much older Kensington trackball is too large for that location and my newer CST trackball is also o.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The J-Tech Digital V628X and the Kensington SlimBlade Trackball are two very different mice, but they're both designed for office and productivity use. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Although the mouse lacks onboard memory, you can save your settings to cloud storage, like Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive, or back up your saved settings to your computer.

PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH.Please allow 2 working days for a response as some item's enquiries with international suppliers may be required. A trackball requires less arm and wrist movement and takes up less desk space than a traditional mouse since the device itself is stationary.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment