276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stalked by the Boogie Man: A smutty monster romance fantasy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Granted, this book never took itself too seriously. It's over the top. There's a lot going on but nothing at the same time. I don't know. I read it. I haven't decided yet if I dislike Shade's work enough to stop reading despite this two-star review (I started reading another book but am not liking it so far). The writing is all over the place. A shattering true story – and as adapted and directed by Markus Potter the effect is viscerally powerful.” [22] All the lights are off, with moonlight streaming in through the skylight and illuminating the dust motes.

I have never read a Siggy Shade book before and received this recommendation from someone else's wish list in a Facebook group. The blurb and the titled grabbed me but as soon as I found out it was monster smut, I was sold! Support authors: If you like this and can afford it, consider buying the original, or supporting the authors directly.An Eloquent production. Potter’s unflinching vision makes for deliberately uncomfortable viewing." [36] In the Off-West End Production, the character of Dr Leavitt was replaced with the character of Molly.

OTT (4 June 2018). "Theatre Now Review: Stalking the Bogeyman | On The Town" . Retrieved 2019-05-29.A play that demands to be seen. Grippingly intense. Astonishing performances…Ultimately this is an incredibly important play – brutal and honest but with a message of hope." [41] Brave storytelling of a delicate subject – something you don’t see often in the theatrical world. Each second of this new play directed by Markus Potter is an exciting revelation.” [27] All traces of agony have gone, replaced by a pulling sensation on my skin. My gaze drops down to my exposed arms. They’re covered in red wounds that haven’t quite knitted together to form a scar. EXTRAORDINARY. The best piece of theatre I've seen in years. Beautifully constructed, highly recommended."

Graeme McRae delivers an outstanding performance. It is an incredibly important story that needs to be heard." - BroadwayWorld [45] She beams at me with a dazzling smile that makes her look a decade younger. “Never better. Now, invite me in, so I can fix the damage.” Kops, Jade. "BWW REVIEW: STALKING THE BOGEYMAN Is The Heartbreaking And Harrowing Dramatization of David Holthouse's Personal Experience That Was First Made Public In Print". BroadwayWorld.com . Retrieved 2019-05-29. Moreover, the portrayal of Henry’s and Alienor’s internal conflicts, wherein the battle between rationality and desire ensues, provides a captivating glimpse into the depths of their being.This is an intense and heartbreaking production, sensitively directed by Markus Potter, and performed by an outstanding cast." [42]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment