276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LIGHTEN LIFE 5 Piece Whiskey Decanter Sets,Non-Lead Whiskey Decanter with 4 Glasses in Gift Box,Crystal Bourbon Decanter Set,Scotch Decanter Set with Glasses,Whiskey Decanter Sets for Men,Dad,Husband

£24.995£49.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that. I can think of no other edifice constructed by man as altruistic as a lighthouse. They were built only to serve.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness. Only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." ― Martin Luther King Jr. The LighterLife Programme was developed by three women who knew there was more to it than that. We have been helping people lose weight for over 30 years.It was over 30 years ago during a research trial (after real experience of obesity and weight management issues) we uncovered the power to change lives with our Programme. We’ve been researching the best quality nutrition and results of our Programme on improving long-term weight management and health improvements ever since. But my darling, there’s no such thing as the light at the end of the tunnel, you must realize that you are the light. God built lighthouses to see people through storms. Then he built storms to remind people to find lighthouses.

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being. We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are. A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface. How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed in a weary world." ― William Shakespeare.

Scrabble Tools

To measure and improve the performance of your advertising campaigns and to personalize the user's experience (including ads) on TikTok I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars.

Listen to the inner light it will guide you. Listen to the inner peace it will feed you. Listen to the inner love, it will transform you. There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.Unlike other weight loss programmes, at LighterLife we know that looking after your weight is not just about what’s going in your mouth, but we also help you understand what’s going on in your head, so that you can change your mindset, your relationship with food and yourself – in fact, change your life. We’ve helped over a million people find their ‘why’ and change their lives for the better, oh and lose a lot of weight, too! That’s thanks to decades of research and practical experience in helping to build hope and achieve results. Darkness cannot drive out darkness. Only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment