276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS ME-90 Guitar Multi-Effects | All-In-One Guitar Processor | 11 Onboard AIRD Amp Models | 60 Effects derived from the GT-1000 | 8 Multi-Function Footswitches & Redesigned Expression Pedal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The most versatile modern distortion pedal available today”: Fortin debuts its first dedicated distortion pedal, the Natas – and it’s based on a “blisteringly high gain” tube amp There are more effect and amp options available via the Boss Tone Studio software, alongside 36 preset patches, plus 36 user slots, so there’s plenty of scope for tonal tweaks. I'm a fan of Me-80 for its simplicity like stomp boxes. I am using it in manual mode every time in the live situation specially in the church praise & worship songs. Exceptional audio quality with 24-bit AD and 32-bit DA conversion, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 48 kHz sampling rate Said to be the most advanced model in the ME series to date, Boss’ new ME-90 multi-effects pedal combines amp modelling and impulse response loading with a range of effects derived from their flagship GT-1000 unit. Despite its all-in-one format, the device also aims to offer a stompbox-style experience thanks to a vast array of hands-on controls and a Manual operation mode. Control

Boss ME-90 Guitar Multi-Effects Processo - PMT Online

Services Guitar Workshop Electronic Repairs Workshop Music Store Events & Workshops Piano Showroom Music Lessons Recording Studio x Delay, 11 x Modulation, 11 x Overdrive, 11 x FX1, 5 x FX2, 11 x Pedal FX, 1 x EQ, 3 x Reverb, 11 x Preamp

Specifications

Bluetooth Audio MIDI Dual Adapter (sold separately) allows editing and streaming from a smart device Credit is provided by a panel of lenders with whom we have a commercial relationship (so we cannot provide independent advice). Boss ME-90 มัลติเอฟเฟคโปรเซสเซอร์แบบ all-in-one ขนาดกะทัดรัด อเนกประสงค์ และใช้งานง่าย ซึ่งเหมาะสำหรับมือกีต้าร์ที่ต้องเดินทาง อัดแน่นด้วยแอมป์และเอฟเฟค BOSS ระดับพรีเมียม ตัวประมวลผลกีตาร์ที่ใช้งานได้จริงนี้ช่วยให้คุณสร้างการตั้งค่าเสียงที่กำหนดเองได้อย่างง่ายดายสำหรับทุกสถานการณ์การเล่น อินเตอร์เฟสแบบปุ่มหมุนที่ใช้งานง่าย คุณสามารถสร้างโทนเสียงที่คุณต้องการได้อย่างง่ายดายในไม่กี่วินาที AD/DA 24 บิต การประมวลผล floating-point 32 บิต และอัตราการสุ่มตัวอย่าง 48 kHz ช่วยให้มั่นใจว่าได้โทนเสียงที่เต็มไปด้วยประสิทธิภาพ

Boss announce ME-90 multi-effects pedal - Sound On Sound Boss announce ME-90 multi-effects pedal - Sound On Sound

Redefine your guitar sound. Its intuitive interface, premium sound quality, versatile amp models and effects, seamless customisation options, enhanced control and connectivity, and efficient design make it the ultimate tool for any guitarist. Experience the power and flexibility of the ME-90 and take your playing to new heights. Included Bluetooth adaptor

Load up to three of your own speaker impulse responses (IRs) with the ME-90 IR Loader software for Windows and Mac OS. This enables you to create a unique sound tailored to your preferences. The IRs capture the response of your desired speaker cabinet, microphone, and recording environment, allowing you to shape your tone in a more realistic way. Additionally, the optional Bluetooth audio MIDI dual adaptor grants access to more functionality. You can edit sounds and stream audio directly from iOS or Android mobile device. This feature makes manipulating sounds and recording ideas effortless, ideal for musicians on-the-go or those who travel frequently. Efficient and portable design Premium Effects - With the ME-90, you gain full control over an extensive array of BOSS effects, as it offers seven distinct categories filled with options derived from the flagship GT-1000. This comprehensive selection covers everything you could possibly need, ranging from overdrives and distortions to pitch/mod effects, delays, and high-quality reverbs. Additionally, you'll have access to 11 dedicated Pedal FX, a looper, and specialized effects like acoustic simulation and down-tuning. In total, there are 60 effect types to choose from, and through BOSS Tone Studio, you can access over 20 additional effects. To incorporate external pedals, the ME-90 provides a convenient send/return loop, allowing you to save the on/off status of these pedals within your patches and position the loop before or after amp models in your signal chain. Hoher Spaßfaktor: Kein "Menu Diving" wie bei den beiden komplexen Modellern, herrlich! Durch die praktischen Drehregler ändert sich das Hörerlebnis unmittelbar, und besonders der Anfänger/Fortgeschrittene erlernt so viel schneller ein intuitives Verständnis vom Zusammenspiel der Effekte. As a Boss ME-80 User for a long time, I am really excited to see the New Me-90. It finally arrived now my hands and I'm really happy that it came safely after 2 weeks.

Boss ME-90 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal - pkbnews.in Boss ME-90 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal - pkbnews.in

Guter Sound: Klingt im wesentlichen so wie GX-100 / GT 1000. Effekte hervorragend. Preamps am Combo zunächst unbrauchbar (Lösung dafür s.u. bei "Anschluß").This can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, the capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use. Edit and Customise To Your Needs - BOSS Tone Studio is a powerful software available for both macOS and Windows, designed to expand your creative possibilities with the ME-90. It grants you the ability to edit tones, modify amp and effect types by swapping them with alternative selections, and explore a wide range of customization options. Moreover, you can conveniently save and organize patches for different gigs, access professional setups from BOSS Tone Central, and share patches with the vibrant ME-90 community on BOSS Tone Exchange. To enhance your experience even further, the ME-90 supports the optional Bluetooth Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor. This allows you to wirelessly stream music from your mobile device and shape tones with ease using the dedicated BTS editor app, available for both iOS and Android platforms. The unit comes, according to Boss’ official press release, with a total of 60 effects onboard. There are also 20 more from Boss’ Tone Central service. In short, you can get updated effects and new digital goodies for the ME-90 when you hook it up online.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment