276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Benton Cosmetic Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml / Reduces Blackheads/Mildly Exfoliates/Hydrates & Nourishes/Soothe/BHA Contained

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Made with superstar ingredients such as aloe water, snail secretion filtrate, and salicylic acid, the Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner moisturizes and helps calm irritated skin. The BHA works to exfoliate and reduce sebum, which is great for acne-prone skin; while snail mucin replenishes moisture and promotes natural cell regeneration. Suitable for all skin types. My skin loves it. This toner leaves it fresh, hydrated, and somewhat moisturized. Do you know that bouncy skin feeling when you touch it? Yes, yes, I know, you never touch your face. How Do You Use the Benton Aloe BHA Toner? Asian toners tend to be way more hydrating than Western toners and Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner is no exception.

Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner only has 0.5% salicylic acid. That’s lower than I usually go for so I wasn’t sure how well it would perform.If you are concerned about the health safety of parabens, then feel free to avoid them by looking out for the Paraben-Free icon. At SkinCarisma, we've done our best to identify as many ingredients as possible but note the fungal-free label may not be 100% accurate due to the complexconditions and combination of ingredients that malezzeria can thrive on. Relieve itchiness Caused By Dry Skin : Helps relieve itchiness caused on dry and sensitive skin. ingredients If you've ever used a skincare, makeup or beauty product that's made your skin look and feel smoother tempoarily - it's likely contained Silicone. They are a popular class of ingredients found in cosmetics due to their smooth, soft, easy-to-spread and smooth properties that help creates an artificial layer/barrier on top of skin or hair (commonly found in conditioners).

The BENTON Aloe BHA Skin Toner is a hydrating and exfoliating toner that preps the skin for the rest of your skincare routine. Aloe vera soothes and moisturizes, salicylic acid exfoliates, reduces sebum, and treats acne-prone skin, and snail mucin helps with regenerating cells and replenishing moisture. Authority To Leave: This gives the delivery driver the authority to leave the freight on premise if or when nobody is there to receive it. This overrides the need to obtain a signature. Once delivery completed, any lost or stolen items will be the responsibility of the customer and no replacements will be offered by Nudie Glow. Nudie Glow is not responsible for parcels left on premise that is exposed to the sun, rain or any other weather conditions. We advise you to select "Signature Required" if there is no where safe to leave a parcel or if the weather will cause damage to parcels left outdoors. FYI, sodium hyaluronate isn’t the only skincare hero to do this. Glycerin and butylene glycol do the same thing – on a smaller scale. And yep, this toner has both. 😉 For the same reasons they are popularly used, they are also commonly avoided. Anecdotally, many individuals have reported that Silicones cause/excerbate breakouts, irritation, cause a feeling of skin being unable to breathe, cause clumping of cosmetic products and find it difficult to wash off. As a result, those who find them problematic are avoiding them and increasingly, cosmetic companies are avoiding them as well. I use this toner for quite a while and Im satisfied of results . My skin looks healthy and bright . Im using moisturizer from same company too . Would recommend it to anyone with oily and acne prone skin .

Brand

We thank you for your patience and will keep you updated as we closely monitor the effect of any restrictions on our services! If your skin barrier has been compromised or your skin is extremely sensitive, you might enjoy another favorite of mine, the lovely and soothing Round Lab Mugwort Calming Toner. Verdict

Pore unclogger: It gets inside the pores and removes all the excess oil, dead cells and other crap that’s clogging them up and giving you breakouts. The brand relies heavily on natural ingredients to encourage and restore skin to its original healthy state and keep it looking young all the time. Salicylic Acid is the BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid) in the name. It’s an exfoliant that does triple duty: Double cleanse with The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Rich Facial Cleansing Oil followed by the Pyunkang Yul Low PH Pore Deep Cleansing Foam. Skin Texture Control : After washing your face, the toner further helps control skin texture by clearing the makeup and bodily waste still left on your face.

Pores Care/ Improve skin barrier : Aloe helps improve pore care and also strengthens your natural skin to a more lifted skin. Yes. It does the job more slowly than other salicylic acid products I’ve tried ( The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution, for example) but that’s to be expected. Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner has only a sprinkle of salicylic acid compared to them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment