276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Soul Eater: The Perfect Edition 1

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a b ガンガンパワード夏季号 6月24日(火)発売!! (in Japanese). Square Enix. Archived from the original on February 3, 2006 . Retrieved April 20, 2008. Animation Division – 2008 [12th] Japan Media Arts Festival Archive". Japan Media Arts Festival. Archived from the original on November 20, 2020 . Retrieved November 20, 2020.

Soul Eater: The Perfect Edition 15 - Penguin Random House

Loo, Egan (January 2, 2009). "2008's Top-Selling Manga in Japan, by Series". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on January 17, 2020 . Retrieved June 23, 2020. a b Solomon, Charles (December 21, 2010). "Anime Top 10: 'Evangelion,' 'Fullmetal Alchemist' lead 2010's best". Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on September 21, 2015 . Retrieved February 15, 2014. Soul Eater, Vol. 25". Yen Press. Archived from the original on July 15, 2020 . Retrieved July 12, 2020. I really love Soul Eater as a series, and faithfully follow Atsushi’s story telling anywhere. The art and world he has created is really enjoyable and fun. The characters all have their own unique and sometimes childish personalities and it makes it all the more enjoyable to read.

Become a Member

Every single female character in this volume gets oversexualized. It doesn't matter what age they are. There's multiple fully nude panels of Tsubaki and countless pantyshots of Maka. Now, I have no clue how old Tsubaki is but she seems to be a high schooler, but Maka is canonically 13 years old! Garrity, Shaenon. "Soul Eater Volume 1 & 2". About.com. Archived from the original on January 27, 2012 . Retrieved June 23, 2020. pros: the plot is just as good as i remembered and i still really love the story and all the characters. the art style is also one of my favourites!!!

Soul Eater: The Perfect Edition 12 - Penguin Random House

Digital goods, open DVDs and Blu-rays, smart art prints, mystery bundles, and final sale items are excluded from the return policy. The first half of this volume introduces our main characters. Soul Eater has a pretty big cast of main characters, so thankfully, Atsushi Ohkubo didn’t introduce them all at once. There isn’t much of a story so far, but the characters are really fun to read, so I didn’t mind. The art style is somewhat different from the anime’s art style, but it isn’t too drastic, as I could still tell who all of the characters were. There is also slightly more fanservice than in the anime as well, so keep that in mind. It isn’t too bad, but it can be distracting at times. Maka’s extraordinary powers of Soul Perception pinpoint the Kishin’s hideout for DWMA, but getting there is an entirely different kettle of fish. Now it’s up to Kid and the remaining Deathscythes to take out public enemy number one: the Kishin himself!Soul Eater was the 7th best-selling manga in 2008, with 3,076,351 copies sold. [51] As of October 2012, the manga had over 13 million copies in circulation. [52] As of April 2018, the manga had sold 18.2 million copies worldwide. [53] As of July 2019, the manga had 19.6 million copies in circulation. [18]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment