276°
Posted 20 hours ago

XMHL Hatsune Miku Halloween Pumpkin Hatsune PVC Statue Decoration Collection Animation Character Model Toy (18cm)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finder (DSLR remix - re:edit) | Sweet Magic | Deep Sea Girl | Animal Fortune-telling | Terekakushi Shishunki | The World is Mine | Amatsu Kitsune | Ageage Again | Clover♣Club | Yumeyume | Doremifa Rondo | reverse rainbow | KONEKO NO PAYAPAYA | Hello/How are you? It's made from 100% polyester with a super silky feel to it, these do no wrinkle or crease as easy unlike normal posters!

Ah thats kind of funny, I am almost the same height as my displays so I lucked out with placing figures almost all at eye-level! I always check to see their underwear so I know which shelf not to place them on (lol) and i was pleasantly surprised to see that she wears those cute long white "shorts" under her dress that peek out to keep her modest.Romeo and Cinderella | LOL -lots of laugh- | Senbonzakura | Gaikotsu Gakudan to Riria | ARIFURETA SEKAI SEIFUKU | Electric Love | Electric Angel | Interviewer | Tricolore Airline | Piano × Forte × Scandal | Kimi no Taion | glow | Nice to Meet You, Mr. With this cute outfit in this game, you can dress her up and put up some pupkins around your room just in time for Halloween! I have some paint issues on her dress (where the white diamonds are) and on her arms (the orange parts on her bracelets), but I overall find the paint pretty spectacular for a prize figure.

Maybe halloween is just my favorite thing or something (it really is lol), but I just love the overall design of the base.Sakura Miku | Hatsune Miku: Halloween The Outift's attire consists of a black, strapless, bottom V-cut dress with white frills on the hems, an orange bow with a gold ornament, black detachable sleeves with puffed, white openings, a gold bracelet on the left wrist, bat wings, an orange overskirt with two jack-o'-lantern-esque smiles and the center having translucent fabric held by a brownish-gold skirt piece, a white skirt layer, brownish-gold and white orbs adorning the ends of the orange skirt, a white bow on the back, and black and white striped boots with bat wings on the back and yellow eyes on the toes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment