276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Linsoul TINHIFI T3 Plus 10mm LCP Diaphragm Hi-Fi in-Ear Earphone with Detachable 2Pin OFC Cable, 3D-Printed Shell for Audiophile Musician

£36£72.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I loved the tuning of the mids on the T3 plus and this could be the best mids tuning I've heard from any TinHiFi IEM. The vocal weight and presence impressed me listening to some ballads. The timbre is also very pleasing, without any harshness. Take note though, there is a boost in the upper mids, especially the female vocal range. If this is something you're sensitive to, it may come across as a little too forward for your liking at times. To me, it was still acceptable as I enjoy tunings with a bit of a boost in the upper mids, where vocals and instruments come through nice and authoritatively as long as the tonality is right. While early TinHifi models were quite average in terms of comfort and design, T3 Plus looks like it will actually be quite ergonomic, and the faceplate can finally be called beautiful. Inside the IEM we have a 10mm crystal liquid polymer speaker, and they have a sensitivity of 105dB, paired with an impedance of 32 OHMs. This means that they won’t be very sensitive to hiss, but may be harder to push at higher volumes. The rated power is 3mW, while max power is 5mW. We have a decent distortion figure of 1% at 1kHz 0.179V, along with a normal cable that has a 3.5mm plug, so you can use T3 Plus with virtually any source you can think about. The cable is fairly tangle prone, and it takes a few minutes to untangle it if you don’t use the cable separator. The cable feels very similar to Tin T5’s cable, and if there were to internal changes, they will be the same cables. The IEM connector is a popular 2-Pin connector, and T3 Plus comes with plastic, lightweight body, so there won’t be any wearing fatigue due to weight. In terms of handling, this cable performs well. It’s smooth, supple and drapes well. It’s a very quiet cable when it comes to microphonics too, so you won’t hear any cable noise while moving about. Sound Imaging, instrument separation, layering, clarity, and micro-details are very good for a budget single DD set. Edge definition is very sharp and well-demarcated. As we will discuss below in the comparisons segment, the Olina actually beat most of the budget single DD competitors in the technicalities department.

Where the T3 Plus gain the upper-hand are with female vocals as they are more forward and articulate. The bass is also faster on the T3 Plus with less bleeding in the lower-mids. Tone wise, it is natural and very well-tuned throughout the entire sound spectrum. Instruments, vocals, percussions etc. all sounded proper and without any sign of artificial coloration. I would even say that this reminds me a lot of the tone and timbre of TForce Yuan Li, Etymotic ER2XR and SeeAudio Bravery – the other IEMs that I immensely enjoyed. Polished, natural, and very well-behaved dynamics. This warranty extends only to personal use & does not extend to any product that has been used for commercial use, rental use, or use that is not intended. There are no warranties other than expressly set forth herein. This applies for most countries. However, large items such as headphones and desktop DAC/AMPs (e.g. HarmonicDyne G200, MUSICIAN MDP-2, and etc.) are excluded. The sound profile of the T3 Plus is a U shaped profile. The graph of the T3 Plus seems very nice and even in the real world this sounds one of the best under 100 USD. The T3 Plus is simply the muscled up version of the T2 Plus which is already known for its clean, smoother and natural sound with exceptional tonality. The T3 Plus just delivers the improved t2 plus sound by giving that nice extra bite in the low end. In this review we will dive into the in depth sectioning of the audio.The treble in the T3 Plus is very good in terms of clarity and separation. The extension is good and the roll off point is very desirable. The treble never fatigues you in a longer listening period while also maintaining that energy and the engaging factor.

I am not saying this in a negative way, not at all, I just found that upon listening to the T3+ for the first time it presented a smoother and less “bright” signature than my ears were expecting. Expect supreme comfort, an incredible fit and stunning design with the T3 Plus’ housings. These are crafted from resin and based on computer simulations of human ears using 3D printing technology. A gorgeous marble texture was selected for the faceplate. Each IEM is meticulously crafted by hand before it undergoes a UV finishing treatment. It should be noted that I have absolutely no affiliation with Tin Hifi or Linsoul, I am not receiving any incentive for this review or to sweeten things out. I’d like to thank Linsoul for providing the sample for this review. Every opinion expressed is mine and I stand by it. The purpose of this review is to help those interested in Tin T3 Plus find their next music companion. Details handling is very admirable too. Macro and Micro details being presented with ample articulation and finesse. Basically, it means, T3 does not splash the details like the more technically inclined IEMs, the approach is yet again balanced presentation that is subtle. In this review, I will be discussing the Simgot EM6L, comparing it with the Xenns Mangird Top and QKZ HBB Khan. I have tested the EM6L using the Moondrop Moonriver 2 Ti and Fiio Q3 Dac Amp.

LCP Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Configuration:-​

CLOSING WORDS:​The TinHiFi T3 Plus, while quite different from the IEMs which built TinHifi’s reputation, is a well-tuned IEM with competitive technical performance for the price point.

My review unit has some channel imbalance but it was not audible outside of the “Gaming” mode on the Ikko ITM01, which I presume applies a preset which exacerbates the imbalance in the vocal region. The Olina’s bass is well-dosed, not intrusive, and mid-bass focused. The sub-bass has some rumble when called for, but bass quantities are just slightly north of neutral. As such, bassheads may find the bass quantities wanting, and I would advise bassheads to consider alternative options. Next would be a cable that's thin prone to tangles and not even in the same area code as the OG T3's gold and white cable I thought was really pretty looking. Improved is the 0.78mm Two pin an improvement over the pesky MMCX of the past. Then there's the pouch straight out of the BLON box, well it's a little softer but a case would have been nice even the EVO's pouch was nicer in my opinion. Build is very good, and I do think this is the prettiest Tin so far. It's also very comfortable but I do think smaller ears might have some pressure issues. isolation is good and I assume with foam it would be excellent. The TinHiFi T3 Plus is intended to be worn cable-up. The earpieces have a moderate insertion depth. Secureness of fit is average. Comfort is above average. Isolation is above average for a single dynamic driver design. I did not notice driver flex with the T3 Plus but I used the included foams for my evaluation.Good day! After 30 hours of burn-in and observation, here are my thoughts about the TinHiFi T3 Plus – a relatively new IEM that uses an LCP Driver. We’ll answer if this is better, exactly the same, or underwhelming vs the IEM that uses also an LCP driver on its configuration - The Moondrop Aria.​ Lifted from the BQ3 review: As I have previously stated, the T3 is what the T2 Pro should have been. And the T2 Pro is what the T2 should have been. Of the three, I like the T3 the best. It has the most rounded sound of the three. The T2 was clear and concise but left any semblance of a bass sound at the station. The T2 Pro helped alleviate this somewhat, but not completely and in my mind at the expense of that clarity. The T3 melds the best, with a solid bass (not as much quantity as the BQ3 or C16), that gives a hint of rumble. And that is running through the Burson Fun with the warmer V6 Vivid OpAmp. So, it is still a little light.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment