276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Happyland Early Learning Centre Cherry Lane Cottage – Imagination Playset with Characters Figures and House for Toddlers Ages 18 months to 5 years

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Playmobil 71001 City Life Adventure Treehouse with Slide, Fun Imaginative Role-Play, Playset Suitable for Children Ages 4+ Our favourite toy for 18-month-olds is Happyland - tough, durable and super cute, it’s ideal for small hands to hold, whilst encouraging creativity, imagination and role play activities. It’s also a toy that can be played with for years and saved for future generations! How we chose our recommendations Recommendations from real Mumsnet users

Happyland Cherry Lane Cottage (18 Mths-5 Yrs) | Early

activation points including light-up radio, light switch, front door, kitchen "tablet," refrigerator, oven, and toilet that "flushes" Everyday use: Manual for easy and stable construction, High-quality workmanship, Easy cleaning with a damp cloth

Why you should trust us

Inspires imaginative play and can be combined with other Happyland sets for even more make-believe fun The Tomy Toomies Foam Cone Factory is a big hit with Mumsnet users thanks to its ability to banish boring bathtimes. Encouraging imagination and role play, all whilst developing fine motor and communication skills, this toy attaches straight to the side of the bath or wall tiles using suction cups. Simply fill the Aquadoodle pen with water and leave them to explore. Their creations will appear like magic as they run the pen across the material. This deluxe set also includes three stampers and a special brush to cover larger areas and is a fun way to practice writing their first letters and numbers. Children can enjoy opening up the cottage and making enchanting stories and fairy tales. Let's invite our Happyland friends round for tea in the garden. We can stroke the cat, play hide and seek around the cottage and leap up into our treehouse. You could also cook your favourite meal in the kitchen, then sit at the table to share it. Finish the day with a wash in the bathroom then head to bed for a well earned sleep. Happyland Cherry Lane Cottage is a wonderful way for your young child to begin to explore the growing world of their imagination, as they move the characters and pets around. Happyland is brilliant. Really sturdy, chunky, toddler-proof toys! They are bright & colourful and cover a range of interests. We’ve got loads & my four-year-old still plays with them if I get them out for her little sister.” (Recommended by Mumsnet user Zolla) Our verdict

First Dollhouse Playset - Cherry Lane Cottage

With curious minds, the best toys for 18-month-olds are able to capture and hold their attention; with engaging characters, bright colours or interactive features that allow them to ‘play pretend’ and replicate grown-up behaviours. Toys suitable for 18-month-olds tend to include large, chunky pieces that are easy for small hands to hold, allow them to use their imagination and can help them learn about cause and effect. We had the Tomy Foam Cone Factory – great fun.” (Recommended by Mumsnet user livingthegoodlife) Our verdict I got a Little Tikes Cosy Coupe car for my son when he was two and he absolutely loves it still a year later. You can buy it in the classic yellow and red or they do other designs, a princess one, dinosaur etc” (Recommended by Mumsnet user AlfieandAnnieRose) Our verdict If your 18 month old is forever bopping along to songs and music, why not allow them to make some of their own? Instrument toys can be a great way to introduce children to rhythm, patterns and sounds, as well as teach them to follow basic instructions such as ‘stop’ and ‘start’. With so many toys to choose from, finding the right to for an 18-month-old can be a little overwhelming.

month-olds also love being creative, so toys that replicate parent behaviour, characters that can be moved and used to create stories and artistic options such as art and music toys tend to be really popular choices amongst parents and toddlers alike. What’s the best toy to buy for an 18-month-old?

Happyland Early Learning Centre Cherry Lane Cottage

Following recipes just like grown-ups, children can chop and add a range of ingredients to the pot, before giving it a stir and listening as this interactive toy calls out the colours and vegetable names. We love the little knife and board to prepare their vegetables and cut them in half and the bubbling water effect inside the pot. Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days to be delivered to your nominated store.The toddler years are such an exciting time. By 18 months old, your baby is likely to be fully mobile, cruising or taking those first tentative steps. They’re also going to be learning a bit more about the world around them, keen to play independently, explore their surroundings and do things unassisted. Both mine loved the Orchard toys two piece jigsaw puzzles from 18 months, think they had pets, farm animals and zoo animal sets.” (Tried and tested by Mumsnet user JellyBelly78)

Happyland Cherry Lane Cottage (18 months+) Early Learning

Hrc789 Granddaughter love this! My 15 month old Granddaughter loves this.I was expecting it to be more sturdy but I got a good discount with 20%.Happyland Early Learning Centre Cherry Lane Cottage – Imagination Playset with Characters Figures and House for Toddlers Ages 18 months to 5 years Playful learning: PLAYMOBIL Family Home with colourful furnishings, figures and accessories, Features large parts Are there any educational benefits? - From creativity to role play, fine motor skills, physical skills, communication or even helping to teach numbers, colours and words, many toys for 18 months old can offer significant educational benefits without your toddler even realising. Our favourite features? - Interactive SmartPoint locations across the garage help bring your child’s imagination to life

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment