276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beautiful Eyes [+Bonus

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Swift commented, "I always thought that one of the biggest overlooked problems American girls face is insecurity. Swift wrote " Tied Together with a Smile" the day she learned one of her best friends was bulimic, a fact which shocked her.

Beautiful Eyes - Wikipedia

Swift describes Taylor Swift as "[her] diary from [her] early teens" and says she wrote the songs featured on the album "in real time", as she was experiencing them. According to one of Taylor’s MySpace entries in 2008, she wrote “Beautiful Eyes” when she was only thirteen years old. Teardrops on My Guitar" peaked at number forty-five in Canada and at number fifty-one in the United Kingdom.Picture to Burn" and " Should've Said No" were released as the fourth single and fifth single from the album, respectively, both becoming a success on the country-genre charts in the United States and later peaking at number eighteen on the New Zealand Singles Chart. The music video consists of footage from her eighteenth birthday, and was only released on the DVD of Beautiful Eyes. On the week ending August 2, 2008, Swift's EP Beautiful Eyes replaced Taylor Swift as the chart's number one album. I found that I was alone a lot of the time, kind of on the outside looking into their discussions and the things they were saying to each other.

Taylor Swift – Beautiful Eyes (2008, CD) - Discogs

It includes new versions of tracks from Taylor Swift: an alternate version of " Should've Said No", the fifth single from the album, an acoustic version of " Teardrops on My Guitar", the second single from the album, a radio edit of " Picture to Burn", the fourth single from the album, and " I'm Only Me When I'm With You", a promotional single from the album. The nostalgic song describes a summer romance and Swift's hope that when Borello "think[s] Tim McGraw" he would "think [her] favorite song" – McGraw's "Can't Tell Me Nothin" – and remember her. It includes new versions of tracks from Taylor Swift: an alternate version of " Should've Said No", the fifth single from the album, an acoustic version of " Teardrops on My Guitar", the second single from the album, a radio edit of " Picture to Burn", the fourth single from the album, and "I'm Only Me when I'm with You", a promotional single from the album. The singer penned the autobiographical song " The Outside" as an outlet at age twelve, the year she began writing her own songs. Though the alternate/acoustic versions and radio edit of three of Swift's hits are interesting enough, and "I'm Only Me When I'm With You" stands out amongst the new songs,these few songs alone would not be enough to make the purchase worth it.Swift received much success with the release of her self-titled debut album Taylor Swift (2006), and began working on her second studio album, Fearless (2008), in 2007. With Taylor Swift charting at number two, Swift became the first artist to hold the first two positions on Top Country Albums since LeAnn Rimes charted in 1997 with Blue (1996) and Unchained Melody: The Early Years (1997). Swift wrote " Tim McGraw" during her freshman year, knowing that she and her senior boyfriend, Brandon Borello, would break up at the end of the year when he left for college. It is also the sixth track on her second EP, Beautiful Eyes, released on July 15, 2008, through Big Machine Records. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment