276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mylee Fix N Flash Soft Gel Tips - Long Coffin - 552 PCS, Full Cover Soft Gel Nail Tips, Nail Art Gel Nail Extensions, Flexible & Resistant, 12 Different Sizes, Fit All Nails

£5.315£10.63Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Flash cure in the Mylee LED Lamp for 5 seconds to secure the tip in place, then fully cure for 60 seconds. Take a nail wipe and soak it in Gel Remover or 100% Acetone and secure it onto your nail with a Soak Off Clip or foil wrap. With a range of pre-buffed stylish shapes to choose from, like the long stiletto tip, you don't have to worry about filing or faffing around either. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

however when I reached out to mylee on instagram a girl rebecca was able to help me and assist me she took care of my problems within 2 days easily. With a range of pre-buffed stylish shapes to choose from, like the long coffin tip, you don't have to worry about filing or faffing around either. Cut down your soft gel tips using Mylee's The Shortie nail extension clipper and buff the gel polish on your nails using a Mylee Half Moon Nail File. With a range of pre-buffed stylish shapes to choose from, like the short square tip, you don't have to worry about filing or faffing around either.As a neurodivergent, it can all get a bit too overwhelming but Beatrice was a SUPERSTAR in handling all my questions, issues and queries. When compared to acrylic nail extensions, our Fix ‘N’ Flash Tips provide a more lightweight and flexible method to extend the length of your natural nails. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Then, using a gel scraper or wooden cuticle stick, gently push away the polish and jelly like tip from your nail bed. Repeat this process if necessary until your nails are completely free of polish and the nail extensions. Simply apply the Fix 'N' Flash Gel to your prepped nail, pop on the tip of your choice, and let it cure under a UV or LED lamp. Fix 'N' Flash makes it easier than ever to extend your nails, express your style and excel in creating a salon-quality mani – all from the comfort of your own home. Extra length acts as the perfect base for any Mylee gel polish and is the ideal canvas for nail art.You can also infill your tips so you don’t have to remove and reapply the extensions every time you refresh your mani. Soak a nail wipe or cotton pad in Gel Remover or 100% Acetone, securing it with a Soak Off Clip or foil wrap.

Ditch the harsh nail extensions and make the switch to gentle Mylee Fix 'N' Flash soft gel nail extensions for the perfect at-home gel mani. They're available in lots of different shapes, both short and long, so whatever your go-to nail style is, you can get it with our Fix 'N' Flash Tips.Lightweight and flexible, these are designed to fit all nails seamlessly, curving around the natural shape of your nail with comfortable ease. Fix ‘N’ Fash Tips are also pre-shaped in various different nail shapes, which you don’t have the benefit of with Builder Gel and Magic Extender Gel extensions.

Since then, we’ve welcomed hundreds more high–quality, on trend beauty products to our nail and waxing range, from hair removal kits to gel nail colours in every shade. Take a nail wipe and soak it in Gel Remover or 100% Acetone, securing it with a Soak Off Clip or foil. With a range of pre-buffed stylish shapesto choose from, like the short round tip, you don't have to worry about filing or faffing around either. Get beautifully long nails with our range of soft gel extensions in a whole variety of nail shapes and lengths, allowing you to fully customise your mani. I’ve had an amazing experience with this team and I would definitely recommend contacting the support team if you have an issue.Follow by buffing and cleansing the nail and applying your favourite Mylee gel polish colour and Top Coat. Please note: Due to quality variances between different monitors, the colour that appears on your screen may differ from the physical product. It's great to know Beatrice was extremely helpful and you are delighted with the service she provided. The pre-shaped, ready-to-wear nails are lightweight and easy to apply, offering a professional glamorous finish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment