276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Palmolive for Men Classic Shaving Stick - Pack of 4

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Take a moment for yourself to enhance your mood when you use Palmolive Aroma Essence Midnight Bliss Shower Gel. Created with mood boosting fragrance technology and notes of calming lavender and exotic ylang ylang. Being a little more thoughtful, this vegan shower gel is made with ingredients of 95% natural origin♦ and has a 95% biodegradable formula. It comes in a recyclable bottle. Take relaxation to new heights when you shower with Palmolive’s Aroma Essence fragrant shower gel. ♦Water and naturally sourced ingredients with limited processing. view more » Take some time out for spa-like pampering each time you step into the shower. Palmolive Thermal Spa Pampering Oil Shower Gel, with macadamia oil, is beautifully fragrant and delightfully textured to help you feel more connected to nature. view more » The fragrance is strong and slams you in the face as soon as you pull off the cap. It’s strong enough that you might consider using something else instead of the Tabac.

Note: if you or nearby loved ones are sensitive or allergic to perfumes or perfume chemical compounds, perhaps do not use this product as it may cause a negative reaction.) Ingredients: Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Tallowate, Potassium Cocoate, Aqua, Sodium Tallowate, Parfum, Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 77891, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin, AlphaIsomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Eugenol. Feel the love and enhance your mood when you use Palmolive Aroma Essence Love in Bloom Shower Gel. This shower gel has been created with mood boosting fragrance technology and notes of sweet soft rose and delicate peony. Being a little more thoughtful, this vegan shower gel is made with ingredients of 95% natural origin♦ and has a 95% biodegradable formula. It comes in a recyclable bottle. ♦Water and naturally sourced ingredients with limited processing. view more »Palmolive Thermal Spa Revitalising Gel Shower Gel, with algae and lotus flower, is beautifully fragrant and delightfully textured to help you feel more connected to nature. Feel more human. view more » The disadvantage is you will need to use more product than other alternatives so it may end up costing more per use. Technique #2 – Hand Lathered But this technique must be used judiciously: over-done this can cause more trouble than it cures. Conclusion Enhance your happiness when you use Palmolive Aroma Essence Sweet Delight Shower Gel. This enchanting shower gel has been created with mood boosting fragrance technology and notes of joyful juicy berries. Being a little more thoughtful, this vegan shower gel is made with ingredients of 95% natural origin♦ and has a 95% biodegradable formula. It comes in a recyclable bottle. Take joy to new heights when you shower with Palmolive’s Aroma Essence fragrant shower gel. ♦Water and naturally sourced ingredients with limited processing. view more »

Ive used them for so many years now i dont want to change brand haha, slightly more expensive than i used to pay but i suppose theyre discontinued now. It is my understanding that it is distribution to the UK which is being discontinued and that it will continue to be made in Germany and sold on the continent. Eye-watering, headache-inducing strong perfumes wafting off the soap. Aroma may be strong enough to peel wallpaper off the walls.

Ingredients: Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Tallowate, Potassium Cocoate, Aqua, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Glycerin, Parfum, Olea Europaea Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Cl 11680, Cl 74260, Cl 12490, Cl 77891.

Lather Quality ( note: I recently re-vamped my lather quality scale, since I was giving out too many 9’s and there was too much variation within that score. This one has been bumped down to an 8 as a result.) Indulge in some me-time and spa-like pampering each time you step into the shower. Palmolive Thermal Spa Mineral Massage Shower Gel, with sea salt and aloe, is beautifully fragrant and delightfully textured to help you feel more connected to nature. view more »The fragrance is strong and slams you in the face as soon as you pull off the cap. It’s strong enough that you might consider using something else instead of the Tabac.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment