276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rosewood Naturals ‘I Love Hay’ Forage Cube, Treat & Toy for Small Animals, Large

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was thinking of filling the cube with damp hay from a net each evening in winter like I used to and covering it with something like a lightweight cover/piece of plywood so that the horse can access it in the morning. I can't go up myself before work because my start time is well before anything else gets turned out. FUN TO CHEW and DESTROY: Your pets will love the excitement of chewing and destroying the hay-coated box to get to the delicious hay and marigold blossoms hidden inside UNIQUE TREAT and TOY: Our I Love Hay Forage Cube Treat and Toy is the ultimate combination of fun, challenge, and enrichment for your fibrevore pets. This unique toy features a meadow hay-coated, parchment box filled with even more hay and marigold flowers, offering a delightful and engaging experience for your pets For rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus. Hamsters, mice and gerbils can even nest inside it! Filled with yummy meadow hay and marigold flowers. And of course, for as long as the cube lasts, it can be filled with other tasty hay too.

Using custom server software provides additional features, customization options, and plugin support compared to the original Minecraft server jar. This server has registered their server to use the following server software: Minecraft servers offer a diverse range of game modes and gameplay types, which is what sets them apart from one another. HayCube is a Minecraft server that offers several types of games and gameplay, includingFrom Rosewood comes this lovely I Love Hay Cube - a fun to chew and destroy meadow hay coated forage treat and toy. All our delivery services operate within the current COVID guidelines for your safety. If you have any particular COVID-related requirements, please just let us know. Any time feeding HayCobs dry out, feed them independently, not as part associated with a mash or sprinkled over a new feed.

HEART-SHAPED WINDOWS: The cube features charming heart-shaped windows that your pets can open to access the tasty filling, making for a fun and interactive playtime SUITABLE FOR ALL SMALL ANIMALS: This forage cube is perfect for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, and degus. Hamsters, mice, and gerbils can even nest inside it, making it a versatile treat and toy for various small pets Large - 20cm x 20cm x 20cm. Heart shape measures about 12cm at the widest of the heart and 7cm high from the central inward tip of the heart to the bottom.Medium - 12.5cm x 12.5cm x 12.5cm, Heart shape measures about 7cm at the widest of the heart and 5cm high from the central inward tip of the heart to the bottom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment