276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Annco Cute Banana Duck Plush Soft Toys, Stuffed Animals Duck, Soft Long Body Hugging Pillow Gifts, Cozy Duck Plushie Stuffed Animal for Girls and Boys

£8.345£16.69Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. As Gift: This cute stuffed duck, which can be as a kawaii banana plush pillow for reading, watching TV, studying and taking a nap. OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 requires textiles-based products to be tested against a list of 1,000+ chemicals, to limit those which may be harmful to human health. At first, the material of it threw me off a little bit because I was used to the smooth texture of other plushies nowadays, but the fuzzy material was actually really soft and is now one of my go-to plushies that I cuddle with to sleep.

Banana Duck Plush Pillow, Plush shownicer Plushies, Kawaii Banana Duck Plush Pillow, Plush

Upon closer inspection, some parts of the plush toy look cheaply made (asymmetric alignment of stitching), but it's still a super cute and novel plush toy! I loved the design and it just fit perfectly between my arms when I go to sleep or even just lay in bed and use my phone. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.I bought this, knowing it was not for animals, but we gave it to our golden retriever puppy, and she adores this banana chicken. Application: This banana toy is very comfortable to hold, and leaning on the sofa or bed is also a good choice. Comfortable Elastic Plush Toy: This kawaii banana duck plush pillow is crafted from premium soft plush fabric and with high quality PP cotton.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment