276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Arrows and Apologies (Monsters & Muses Book 4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This story is inspired by Helen of Troy. Lenny is a badass female character who will do whatever it takes to keep control over her own life. She’s not afraid to get her hands dirty, protect herself, and find a way to stop the plans her own family has for her life. Jonas is smart, vicious, and yummy. We love his possessiveness and darkness just as much as we love to see the secretly sweet side of him. PDF / EPUB File Name: Arrows_and_Apologies_-_Sav_R_Miller.pdf, Arrows_and_Apologies_-_Sav_R_Miller.epub We know that Alistair is the mayor of this city, another very corrupt and very strange city. It seems difficult to read, it’s a bit rude and very intense. LITTLE DO WE KNOW THAT OUR MAYOR HAS SOMETHING FOR oh, I dunno, DEATH… and braces. He’s also a bit obsessive, I mean I wouldn’t say no to a man who would paint areas blue, change floors and build me a pool. But what do I know? I didn’t think I’d experienced the unconditional love I’d been looking for. But just because someone doesn’t love the same way as you doesn’t mean they love you any less.”

Monsters And Muses Series Review - MommyThrives

We have 2 characters in this book: Alistair and Cora, if you have read the previous book Oaths and Omissions* we have a reference to Alistair (Jonas’ brother) and a reference to a girl with blue hair that would be Cora.During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read. This book cements Alistair Wolfe’s place on the list of deliciously evil book buddies. Ruthlessly ruthless, he has only one weakness: an attraction to Cora he can’t seem to shake.

Arrows and Apologies by Sav R. Miller ePub/PDF Download Arrows and Apologies by Sav R. Miller ePub/PDF Download

Book Genre: Adult, Contemporary, Contemporary Romance, Dark, Fantasy, Fiction, Greek Mythology, Mythology, Retellings, Romance The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions: Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep. You do not HAVE to read the previous book, but it would be wise to start with Promises and Pomegranates at the beginning and work your way up (or if you are committed, start with the Kings Trace books). FORWARD.I died getting people to build a pool for her just because she likes to swim. Hell I wouldn’t be surprised if you found a way to bottle their bleach and citrus scent please… make a scented candle for this couple. !!! During the day: If you have a flexible schedule, you may find it helpful to take breaks during the day to read a book.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment