276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pop It! PRO - The Light-Up, Pattern-Popping Game

£11.625£23.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the Pop It game here on SilverGames, you'll be presented with a grid filled with bubble-like buttons. Whilst the body of the POP figure is also pretty cool, I have to be honest and say I chose this one because of how awesome King’s mask is. This POP is different to all others in that it is a Gaming Moments POP, so it depicts a scene from a video game rather than just one character on their own. A. by profession and a tech enthusiast by passion, Gaurav loves tinkering with new tech and gadgets. Once you pop all of the bubbles in the bubble packs, the game will tally up your points and flip the shape on the other side and give you bonus points along with bonus gold coins.

FUNKO HOME | Funko

These two are some of the best skins available for their respective characters as they have a lot of attention to detail and connection to the characters Japanese heritage (The Oni –Genji’s skin- being a troll like creature from Japanese folklore and Kabuki- Hanzo’s skin- being a classical Japanese dance and/or drama that often includes various masks). The Dogmeat POP is not only a cute and accurate representation of the companion from Fallout 4 but he also has some great detail.

As a lion cub, Sora’s design is super cute as well as perfectly reflective of the design of the cubs from the Lion King franchise. Whether you're playing on a computer, laptop, or mobile device, our Pop It game offers a quick and accessible diversion.

Pop IT - Play Online on SilverGames

The ball is equally detailed to the usual Wrecking Ball POP but the toxic skin transforms Hammond into a bright green version of himself and adds a hazard logo to the front of his mech. She's a simple girl with a passion for zombies, writing, film, television, drawing, superheroes, Disney and, of course, video games. With figures like this it would be easy to reuse the same model for dogs, especially when they are the same breed. If you need to relax and you’re looking for a fun way to relieve stress, this is the best game for you.

This one however- and the few others like it- are pretty special in that they are incredibly nightmare inducing. Cuphead has several POP vinyls out there, including figures for his companion Mugman, villainess Cala Maria and the big bad Devil himself.

Pop It! PRO - The Light-Up, Pattern-Popping Game

From Jet Pack Crash to Scuba Suit Crash and even Racing Crash with his own go kart, there is many a choice to be had when deciding which POP figure you would want for the berserk bandicoot. This E3 2019 exclusive is an awesome variation of the original Ciri POP figure from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.The Coldhardt skin is a Halloween event skin and features Reinhardt without his infamous helmet but with a glowing spectral head instead. Offer only available on qualifying products and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. I also like that this Sonic figure is doing his classic finger waggle whilst holding a ring behind his back. Nonetheless, I think this is pulled off really well with the Q*bert POP and does justice to the retro pop culture icon. For example, in my first round of playing the game, I received 28 gameplay points and four gold coin points.

POP Figures | Tilt Magazine The 50 Greatest Video Game Funko POP Figures | Tilt Magazine

We offer everything from high end PC custom builds and advice to the latest hardware and component reviews, as well as the latest breaking gaming news.This Hot Topic Exclusive POP is another Kingdom Hearts figure based on one of Sora’s transformations as he traverses the various Disney worlds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment