276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Danfoss Randall 087N652100 Mini Programmer 102

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is an easy to use 7 day model, which fits the GP wall plate and has an identical wiring configuration. DENMARK: Hotel Alsik is proud to be 76% CO2-neutral, with sustainable solutions reflected throughout the entirety of this magnificent hotel – from the energy-efficient solutions in the hotel rooms, the design of the building and the power supply, to the 380 m2 solar cells on the roof.

This means that if you are utilizing condition-based monitoring in your AC drives already, you can now make full use of the CBM functions via your computer. Advanced Features: The Danfoss FC102 comes with a built-in Smart Logic Controller and a range of HVAC-specific features. Danfoss technologies empower frontline operators - both on site and remote - to predict unforeseen early failures thereby better planning for maintenance and maximizing uptime.

Maximise uptime by reducing the shutdown, since there is no need to open up the AHU and lock it down again afterwards. The VLT® FC102 HVAC Drive is designed to bring optimized process control to all heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) applications.

Aboard the Viking Lines cruise ship M/S Cinderella, Danfoss AC variable speed drives are delivering fuel savings so large that the cost of installing the drives will be fully recovered in less than eighteen months. More than ever, the extreme climates, inaccessible machine rooms and isolated outposts of our planet need the best process control there is for their HVAC installations. Integrated DC chokes and RFI filters safeguard installations by minimising harmonic distortion and electromagnetic interference. If a product fails due to faulty materials or workmanship please let us know at the earliest opportunity.But when I unwrapped it one of the fixing lugs was bent and I had to straighten plus the facial chrome has scratch marks on it that show in place. The VLT® HVAC Drive features a number of HVAC-specific communication protocols, such as BACnet/IP, that give you flexibility of installation in both new and existing building automation systems. The electro-mechanical 102 model is a general purpose mini-programmer which provides linked outputs for water and heating.

It was only when I contacted you after 4pm as I was notified due to there not being enough drivers I would not get it. Designated trademarks, brand names, literature, images and brands appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. Besides the screw at the bottom, i cant find anything obvious and i dont want to force it off, in case i cant get the hive to work. The VLT® Refrigeration Drive FC 103 extends its connectivity with PLC, Scada, and cloud thanks to the VLT® Modbus TCP MCA 122 communication option card.Our team of experts is dedicated to supporting you every step of the way, from installation guidance to ongoing maintenance, ensuring your systems operate at peak efficiency. In addition to functional data exchange, sophisticated latest-generation algorithms can predict system malfunctions. The enhanced VLT® HVAC Drive is not only optimized to control induction, permanent magnet and synchronous reluctance motor technologies; our development team is working all the time to include compatibility with upcoming motor technologies in future software updates as well. Your everyday critical functions and costly systems need it too, as they face ever-increasing competition and efficiency demands. Designed exclusively for HVAC applications, this drive system embodies decades of expertise, ensuring seamless integration and superior performance in your installations, maintenance, and repairs.

Seamless Integration: Effortlessly integrate this drive into your existing HVAC systems for an instant performance boost. If you are unsure on the parts we have a technical team which can assist you at any time during the working day. Danfoss Randall Mini Programmer 102 The electro-mechanical 102 model is a general purpose mini-programmer which provides linked outputs for water and heating.You can now take full benefit of the support of additional sensors and monitoring of electric motors in your CBM setup with the latest drives’ firmware.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment